Sponsored

Has anyone or will anyone be ordering the Recon?

Allstars_S2

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the recon in Granite.

$55,200 MSRP - purchased for $49,972.

I was told 6-8 weeks. Ordered from Fitzpatrick in CT.

Hopefully I did OK.

Looking forward to it.
Killer price! My MSRP which I posted up was $57,320 and I got a small discount off of that.
Sponsored

Allstars_S2

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up my Red Recon on Friday. Love it so far. Question for Recon folks. When I start my Jeep, the instrument cluster shows the Jeep ā€˜Wranglerā€ not the Rubicon like my JL Rubicon I just traded in. Am I the only one?

0112A330-2A24-4A4A-AA9F-1BDF3A655DF6.jpeg
That looks great! I was stuck between white or red so I decided instead to add red accents in the wheels, roof rack and trim. Great looking Recon!

Last edited:

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
My Greek wedding ...how fun!!! Let's hope some sort of normalcy returns soon. Are you going to start a 'build' thread?

-Steven
It will be so fun. Sheā€™s marrying into a wonderful family and we couldnā€™t be happier.

Iā€™m not doing enough to justify a build thread right now. I just canā€™t wait for the rear doors and CMM mirrors :rock:

Sponsored

Sponsored

Allstars_S2

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Are they making new covers for you?
I have a buddy in Las Vegas who does some graphic designs for Jeeps and I asked him to design some customs for me and he came up with that design. If you PM me I can give you his contact info.

Allstars_S2

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I forgotā€”I LOVE the red seatbelts:
IMG_1429-X3.jpg
That is one of my favorite upgrades of the Recon package how you get the red seatbelts with the red stitching in the leather seats and the dashboard. It went perfect with the Red/White/Black color palette we are using for mine in each element we add in the custom build.

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
This is my Recon. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Recon is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
What size life tires are you running? Love the black borahs

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
That is one of my favorite upgrades of the Recon package how you get the red seatbelts with the red stitching in the leather seats and the dashboard. It went perfect with the Red/White/Black color palette we are using for mine in each element we add in the custom build.
I love it, too. I do think the red accents look great (better) with the gray, white, and black Jeeps. Itā€™s not as good with orange, Iā€™ll admit, but I love my Punkā€™n so much I donā€™t care. Hahahaaa

Your build is going to look great.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I have a buddy in Las Vegas who does some graphic designs for Jeeps and I asked him to design some customs for me and he came up with that design. If you PM me I can give you his contact info.
Iā€™m getting the Daylighers with the yellow smile face covers. Iā€™d love to have same cover in Punkā€™n but donā€™t know if thatā€™s doable.
Sponsored