Sponsored

Has anybody installed a front diff Skid that fits with Asfir Oil Pan skid on 3.6 etorque?

ColoradoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
My Rough Country front Diff Skid didn't fit with the Asfir oil pan skid, on my 21 Rubi 3.6ESS.
Now I have a Rubi XR with 3.6 etorque.
Does anybody have an Asfir oil pan skid AND a front diff skid on a Rubi 3.6 etorque?
Does anybody have a pink and purple part-unicorn/part-dragon just like mine? :LOL:
Sponsored

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Diff skid and oil skid coming in contact? Never heard of this one. Provide pictures.

OP
OP
ColoradoMike

ColoradoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Diff skid and oil skid coming in contact? Never heard of this one. Provide pictures.
Can't provide pics; it happened on my 21 Rubicon, which I no longer have. The back of the Rough Country front diff skid, where a bracket kind of has to clamp around the driveshaft; that bit you couldn't fit into place after the Asfir oil pan skid was installed. I know I read another forum member who had the same problem. But I don't know if anybody found a front diff skid that DID fit in place after the asfir oil pan skid was installed. But I also am not sure it matters; I think I am just going to install ARB diff covers and not worry about diff skids.

OP
OP
ColoradoMike

ColoradoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2017 Miata Club RF
I had the same issue. I used the Rough Country skid and just filed/cut the top bracket a bit to give it more clearance. Over time, any additional contact worse a small groove into the Asfir skid. No more contact anymore.
Sponsored