#4 would be #1 for me. Definitely #4I've driven a jeep the better part of 20 years, mostly as a daily driver, but lots of off-roading too. I have met many people who hated riding in it, including my kids until the first time we went mudding with the top down. I have never once regretted owning a jeep. And they have never let me down. Twice only I have needed to have them towed. Once to a scrap yard (tree at 50mph) and once to the body shop (10-point buck at 50mph). I can't say that about some expensive German vehicles I have owned. And I can say that I have never met anyone else who regretted owning a jeep - only those who regretted selling the jeep they had.
Regrets while owning a jeep:
1. That I left the top down when I shouldn't have.
2. That I left the top up when I shouldn't have
3. That I went that little bit too far and got stuck where a tow truck couldn't get to.
4. That I turned back when I could have kept going.
5. That moment of inattention leading into the tree
6. that moment of inattention that missed the deer leaping out in front of me.
7. Selling all the other jeeps I eventually sold for one reason or another.