Sponsored

Has any one got their 392 Extreme Recon yet?

cgrosen324

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Raining this morning so haven't moved her yet. Fueled it up and unloaded the tetris fueled cargo area full of all the goodies that came with it, but that's about it.

IMG-0888.jpg

IMG-0887.jpg
Looks amazing! Mine was at the Toledo rail yard on Tuesday…hoping for a mid Jan delivery.
Sponsored

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator
i like it so far, but admittedly I haven’t fully gotten on it yet - got a couple hundred more miles to 500 and then I’ll go full send...
That's what I'm waiting for, Rubicon 392 Full Send TikTok Challenge :D

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Raining this morning so haven't moved her yet. Fueled it up and unloaded the tetris fueled cargo area full of all the goodies that came with it, but that's about it.

IMG-0888.jpg

IMG-0887.jpg
Congrats! Just in time for Christmas. I got the same color…can’t wait to get mine! My dealer is getting an ass chewing Monday. Post up a ride review when you get a chance!

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Congrats! Just in time for Christmas. I got the same color…can’t wait to get mine! My dealer is getting an ass chewing Monday. Post up a ride review when you get a chance!
Thanks! Will do!!

I’m sure you will get yours soon! Good luck.

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
She here.

IMG-0885.jpg
Congratulations and what a Christmas Present !!! I do miss my Hydro blue Jeep, I think it is a great color. Please keep us posted

Sponsored

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Have been waiting for my Tusky and she just came in. Ordered 09/25, delivered 12/22.

Jeep Wrangler JL Has any one got their 392 Extreme Recon yet? 656A7016-6A52-48AD-AE31-503F2FD0FD2F

Jeep Wrangler JL Has any one got their 392 Extreme Recon yet? 656A7016-6A52-48AD-AE31-503F2FD0FD2F
Congratulations, I see you have wasted no time in starting to make it your own style Jeep
Enjoy and maybe you can keep us informed as to what you plan on doing to it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR, 2020 JLUR, 2021 JL 392
Congratulations, I see you have wasted no time in starting to make it your own style Jeep
Enjoy and maybe you can keep us informed as to what you plan on doing to it
Thanks a lot!! Will be doing some very slight mods here and there so I will definitely post as I go.

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks a lot!! Will be doing some very slight mods here and there so I will definitely post as I go.
I see that you chose the black grill, and one touch top, what other options did you get?
Have you driven a standard 392 Rubicon with the 3:73 gears? just wondering what a difference it makes. I also like the look of the stinger on the front, who makes it?
I went for the front trail camera and tow package,Gorilla glass and hardtop headliner. I ordered mine on 8/8 and it`s being built as we chat but won`t be here until the middle or end of January

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
Hey, nice tuscadero! (not sure if I spelled that right though! lol) I see you have the front facing camera option, how well does your taller pushbar work with it? Any major obstruction of the view? I'm considering getting one for mine, and I've seen screenshots of the front camera view with short ones but not with a tall one like yours. TIA

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see that you chose the black grill, and one touch top, what other options did you get?
Have you driven a standard 392 Rubicon with the 3:73 gears? just wondering what a difference it makes. I also like the look of the stinger on the front, who makes it?
I went for the front trail camera and tow package,Gorilla glass and hardtop headliner. I ordered mine on 8/8 and it`s being built as we chat but won`t be here until the middle or end of January
Nice! Congrats on your order! Please share with us once you take delivery... I went with Satin Black Grille, One touch, Gorilla Glass, Trail Cam, Tow package, XR Package... pretty much anything other than the decals and smokers group. I have driven the 392 with 3:73 gears with stock tires and it was a great experience, very smooth, didn't feel like it ever struggled. However, the 4:56 does makes a difference for the 35s on the XR. I wouldn't run bigger tires on the 3:73 without re-gearing... would probably be a bit sluggish. As far as the front Stinger Bar I went with Maximus-3... they make some outstanding products and have been around for a while. Pretty easy install once you get the little clips out the bumper. Plan to get Rock Slider Gen III Side steps next for anybody that might struggle getting in and out.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey, nice tuscadero! (not sure if I spelled that right though! lol) I see you have the front facing camera option, how well does your taller pushbar work with it? Any major obstruction of the view? I'm considering getting one for mine, and I've seen screenshots of the front camera view with short ones but not with a tall one like yours. TIA
Lol Thanks! The bar I have is definitely in the view of the camera facing forward, but it does leave room to use the camera for it's intended purpose. I'll post a pic later when I take her out for the night. It's really not that bad and gives me the ease of mind when someone is trying to squeeze into a tight space in front of me.

Keating

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 392
We just received ed our 392. I opted out of the XR package. Already had some 35" Nittos and I'd prefer the 3.73 gears to offset some gas mileage.

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Day 197 and STILL waiting :mad: :angry: