Sponsored

Has any one got their 392 Extreme Recon yet?

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Mine finally showed up yesterday. July order.

Sponsored

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
As the old saying goesā€¦pics or it didnā€™t happen! Letā€™s see those XR 392ā€™s guys!

Ordered my XR 392 this morning:rock:
Congrats! Who did you end up going with?

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
My slack ass dealer is ā€œHaving trouble getting up with the trucking/shipping company.ā€ Mineā€™s been sitting at a railyard 3 hours away for a week now. They could easily send a dually/gooseneck but nope, apparently thatā€™s too difficult :angry:

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Good to know. Still trying to determine if I should eventually regear. Itā€™s honestly not too bad right now so Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s worth breaking the warranty.
How are the BFG's? I was thinking of going to a bigger tire? If I need a regear I was going to wait for the Mopar 4.56 ratio to be released

Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
How are the BFG's? I was thinking of going to a bigger tire? If I need a regear I was going to wait for the Mopar 4.56 ratio to be released
Love tires. Lightest 37s on the market. No major issues but I have an issue with the jeep pulling to the right and Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s the tires or not. I think I will be gear like you said if Mopar releases 4.56 option. It would be cool if the warranty could be maintained.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Love tires. Lightest 37s on the market. No major issues but I have an issue with the jeep pulling to the right and Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s the tires or not. I think I will be gear like you said if Mopar releases 4.56 option. It would be cool if the warranty could be maintained.
As long as the dealership installs them it shouldn't be a problem and even if they don't there shouldn't be an issue

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
As long as the dealership installs them it shouldn't be a problem and even if they don't there shouldn't be an issue
I HIGHLY doubt warranty will stay intact. MAYBE youā€™ll get a dealer to say they will honor the warranty but I really doubt it. The leveling kit in my Ram has caused them to fight me on a few things. Things they wouldnā€™t have said a word about two years ago. How can anyone expect them to honor the warranty after the axles have been opened up? At that point itā€™s only as good as the installer. Iā€™ve heard locker failures constitute a new axle assembly, which makes me think they donā€™t have faith in dealer installs or Dana doesnā€™t warranty anything once the seal has been broken

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
I HIGHLY doubt warranty will stay intact. MAYBE youā€™ll get a dealer to say they will honor the warranty but I really doubt it. The leveling kit in my Ram has caused them to fight me on a few things. Things they wouldnā€™t have said a word about two years ago. How can anyone expect them to honor the warranty after the axles have been opened up? At that point itā€™s only as good as the installer. Iā€™ve heard locker failures constitute a new axle assembly, which makes me think they donā€™t have faith in dealer installs or Dana doesnā€™t warranty anything once the seal has been broken
This is exactly what I would have guessed. I still would like to drive an XR to see if itā€™s any different or if I could even tell.

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
This is exactly what I would have guessed. I still would like to drive an XR to see if itā€™s any different or if I could even tell.
Just speculating since I have no firsthand experience with one yet either, but I would guess that the .5 second improvement in zero to 60 (4.0 vs 4.5) would be enough to register on the old "butt-o-meter". šŸ˜‰
Sponsored