Hardtop Wiring Harness/Fluid Hose Storage Bracket Broken

gonavy34

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
So this bracket that holds the wiring harness and fluid hose when I remove the Hard Top has broken off...the clips that hold it in place are broken.

Anyone else seen this problem?

Not looking to go to Jeep dealer again until I need to - figure I can ask for a replacement under warranty - but would also just buy one if able to order anywhere (Mopar, Quadratec, etc.)

Jeep Pic.jpg
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
So this bracket that holds the wiring harness and fluid hose when I remove the Hard Top has broken off...the clips that hold it in place are broken.

Not looking to go to Jeep dealer again until I need to - figure I can ask for a replacement under warranty - but would also just buy one if able to order anywhere (Mopar, Quadratec, etc.)

Jeep Pic.jpg
Hi Allen,
Should you decide to visit you dealer, feel free to loop is in via PM.
Alex
JeepCares

Soc4me

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara

Jeep Pic.jpg
did you end up getting it replaced? Just broke mine yesterday and need a part number

update
Part number
6QJ48TX7AA

Last edited:
OP
OP
gonavy34

gonavy34

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I did...but at the dealer as it was still under warranty. Can't help with part number