Hardtop Harness - Storage Receptacle Broken

btkrausen

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
The receptacle where you store the wiring harness and washer fluid tube when the top is off has broken on my '18 JLUR. Anybody happen to know where I'd find the part number for this so I can order a new for my '18 JLUR? It's probably covered under warranty but I'd rather just order a $10 part then deal with going to the dealership.

I've been looking on moparparts. com but can't find it, probably cause I'm looking at the wrong category or something.

TIA.
Bryan
Sponsored

Winx

First Name
Landen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
epic-4wd.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
The receptacle where you store the wiring harness and washer fluid tube when the top is off has broken on my '18 JLUR. Anybody happen to know where I'd find the part number for this so I can order a new for my '18 JLUR? It's probably covered under warranty but I'd rather just order a $10 part then deal with going to the dealership.

I've been looking on moparparts. com but can't find it, probably cause I'm looking at the wrong category or something.

TIA.
Bryan
Hey Bryan,

This is part 6QJ48TX7AB - HARD TOP RETAINER

https://www.factorychryslerparts.co...R-HARD-TOP-ENCLOSURE/13283716/6QJ48TX7AB.html
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-retainer-hard-top-enclosure-6qj48tx7ab

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
At that price, I may order now as I'm damn sure I'll break it at some point...LOL. We take ours on / off a couple of times a week so it's only a matter of time.

OP
OP
btkrausen

btkrausen

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
btkrausen

btkrausen

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha. $1.60 for the part, $11.14 to ship :)
Jeep Wrangler JL Hardtop Harness - Storage Receptacle Broken 1591305701583
Sponsored