Sponsored

Hardtop Electrical Harness Part Number

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
Does anybody happen to know the part number for the electrical connector/harness on the vehicle side of the hardtop connection. I'm not looking for the conversion kit, just the mating electrical connector for the Jeep side of the connection.

Edit: I've looked through the mopar parts websites quite extensively, so "Google is your friend" doesn't help.
Sponsored

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
@AllMoparParts.com may be able to help.

just to clarify though, when you say you don’t need the conversion kit, I’m assuming you already have a hardtop installed and just need to replace the vehicle side harness for whatever reason, correct?

OP
OP
AlgUSF

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
@AllMoparParts.com may be able to help.

just to clarify though, when you say you don’t need the conversion kit, I’m assuming you already have a hardtop installed and just need to replace the vehicle side harness for whatever reason, correct?
Well, sorta. We picked up a used hardtop for camping. The conversion kit has you stripping the steering wheel down to the clock spring, etc. I've done it before and it isn't something I want to do on my new vehicle, especially since we are going to seldomly run the hardtop.

I'm going to make my own small breakout box for the rare occasions we have the hardtop installed to use the wiper and defroster in inclement weather. We do go to the mountains of Tennessee/NC quite often and are thinking of going to the Rockies again in the near future.

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Well, sorta. We picked up a used hardtop for camping. The conversion kit has you stripping the steering wheel down to the clock spring, etc. I've done it before and it isn't something I want to do on my new vehicle, especially since we are going to seldomly run the hardtop.

I'm going to make my own small breakout box for the rare occasions we have the hardtop installed to use the wiper and defroster in inclement weather. We do go to the mountains of Tennessee/NC quite often and are thinking of going to the Rockies again in the near future.
If you aren’t going to use the factory harness, it might be easier to buy whatever connector you can find as a male/female set and do away with the connector that’s there.
And in case you weren’t aware, the rear wiper will not park properly without input from the BCM. I’m not sure how the defrost will or won’t work.
Sponsored