Hardtop Accessories Christmas Wishlist

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Calling all Hardtop Jeepers!

Owning a Jeep Wrangler makes it quite easy for family members to know I want something Jeep related. That may hold true for most of you.

Since I have a hardtop now thanks to @X99104 the question now becomes what do I put on my Christmas wishlist for family members.

I’ve already asked for the Brawlee Hardtop back glass LED so some family member will get that, pretty cheap at only $50-$60 bucks.

Now I’m looking at misc items that would be useful in terms of interior that won’t break anyone’s bank. I have plans for a roof rack but I’ll have to get that on my own down the line.

I am an asshole as most of you know but not that big of one to put something that expensive (Roof rack) on my Christmas list. Haha

My first hardtop so any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated! Pics as well if you have them.

What have you found useful through experience with your hardtop?

Help me out & Happy holidays!

38B9688D-ADDD-4F6E-ABEB-5359F9C2CC6A.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
@GreyFox

That’s probably a good option for the interim and thanks for sharing!

In the future though roof rack wise I’m looking at this (which I believe fits the JLU as well?):

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
@GreyFox

That’s probably a good option for the interim and thanks for sharing!

In the future though roof rack wise I’m looking at this (which I believe fits the JLU as well?):

Yeah it's really hard to find something around $60 :angel: I could find awesome stuff if you let me have a few more zeros;). How about if you suggest money? I know that it may sound assholey (if that's even a word:LOL:), but your family loves you and will understand:like:... O you might want a hoist too sometime:)

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah it's really hard to find something around $60 :angel: I could find awesome stuff if you let me have a few more zeros;). How about if you suggest money? I know that it may sound assholey (if that's even a word:LOL:), but your family loves you and will understand:like:... O you might want a hoist too sometime:)
LOL I know right it’s pretty hard trying to keep what I want under a certain amount. My eyes are bigger than most peoples (including my own) wallets.

Reminds me of this:

Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Doesn't have to be around $60 just want to get ideas as well for the future and find out from you all what's worked for you. In terms of Christmas though anything listed in here by other members that's over say $300 isn't going on that list HAHA

I've seen some folks with Velcro headliner pieces and some sort of storage solutions for the headliner has well

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Agency 6 freedom panel latch handles. CNC machined aluminum (6061-T6, I believe) and available in several anodized colors. About $200 for a set of 6.

First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Look at some "oh-shit" grab handles, the Velcro ones work fine.
Some 1/4" rubber tubing to fill the gap between the fenders and quarter panels to keep the little rocks out of the gap.
An elastic cargo net for the rear cargo area?
A stubby radio antenna to replace that big whip.
A recovery strap.
A decent break-down shovel.
Jumper cables.
A travel med-kit.
MRE's to keep in the vehicle.
Body-mount mirrors when you take the doors off.
Decals....every Jeep ends up with decals.....
Mesh sun-shade top.
12v air compressor.

Just a couple of throw-down ideas that won't break the bank....
Sponsored