Hardrock Wheels

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

I just noticed that you guys have the Hardrock wheels back in stock. The description under the Youtube video mentions fitments for the JL. Just to confirm, these will fit over the rear camera on the Spare Tire carrier?

Sponsored

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Yes, these wheels accept the same center cap as the factory JL wheels, so the backup camera can attach the same way and wire through.

OP
OP

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, these wheels accept the same center cap as the factory JL wheels, so the backup camera can attach the same way and wire through.
Thanks! :)

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't put them on my JL, but they did get the JL's tires and they made my JK look updated! These are VERY nice wheels! Thanks, @Quadratec !
6O9RsZ6.jpg

Sponsored

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Jeep JLR
I’m very interested in these wheels by Quadratec. Will they be FULLY compatible with the new JL, at the spare location backup camera and over the differential hub? They are a hub-centric design. Also because the JL has 14 mm lug studs, slightly larger then the 1/2” JK studs, will the appropriate 14 mm lug nuts clear this wheel’s lug stud counter bores?

Baja Xtreme Wheel in Satin Black 17” x 9”

Catalog #: 92615.2225

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Jeep JLR
I’m very interested in these wheels by Quadratec. Will they be FULLY compatible with the new JL, at the spare location backup camera and over the differential hub? They are a hub-centric design. Also because the JL has 14 mm lug studs, slightly larger then the 1/2” JK studs, will the appropriate 14 mm lug nuts clear this wheel’s lug stud counter bores?

Baja Xtreme Wheel in Satin Black 17” x 9”

Catalog #: 92615.2225
Quadratec you out there, can you answer my question, do you still want some business?

Last edited:

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
Just cause they fit the camera through the center (all wheel fit that) doesn't mean you wont have issues with the sensor beeping .