Sponsored

Hard Top Repair Options

Jerpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
I accidentally damaged a couple of panels on the rear of my hard top recently while backing into a parking space in a garage.

I was wondering if the individual panels are replaceable and how difficult it is to swap them out? I've searched online and haven't been able to find the specific panels or any kind of instructions.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I accidentally damaged a couple of panels on the rear of my hard top recently while backing into a parking space in a garage.

I was wondering if the individual panels are replaceable and how difficult it is to swap them out? I've searched online and haven't been able to find the specific panels or any kind of instructions.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Which top? The SOT or regular hard top? The SOT side windows should be replaceable. The regular hard top, not so much, pretty sure the rear section is 1 piece. You'll need to find a place that does fiberglass repair.

Schism75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLU SAHARA
I would consult with a reputable body shop in your area and see if they can repair the top.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I was wondering if the individual panels are replaceable and how difficult it is to swap them out?
The only replaceable panels on a factory hard top, are the 2 freedom panels in front.

Any other type of repair work to the hard top should be done by a qualified body shop. You can even try going to a marine shop that repairs boats, as they deal with fiberglass all the time.
Sponsored