Hard top options on the Unlimited Sahara? - Jeep Canada

Andy-RoOo

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Hey everyone!

I'm looking at finally ordering my dream Wrangler, and I had a question about hard-top options on the Unlimited Sahara. It comes with the standard Sunrider Soft Top, and I want to switch it out for the Black Freedom 3-Piece Hard Top. I really, REALLY, do not like the look of the body-coloured top. Makes the Wrangler look more like a Liberty IMHO, no offense to those that have it. That being said, I can't find the option anywhere in the spec sheet! I did an identical build with the Rubicon (out of my budget range) and it's there as an option. I know I've seen Saharas with the black hard-top, but I'm wondering if this is an American only option?

Sahara Build Sheet.png

Bikini_Pearl__22406.jpg

Advertisement

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Hey everyone!

I'm looking at finally ordering my dream Wrangler, and I had a question about hard-top options on the Unlimited Sahara. It comes with the standard Sunrider Soft Top, and I want to switch it out for the Black Freedom 3-Piece Hard Top. I really, REALLY, do not like the look of the body-coloured top. Makes the Wrangler look more like a Liberty IMHO, no offense to those that have it. That being said, I can't find the option anywhere in the spec sheet! I did an identical build with the Rubicon (out of my budget range) and it's there as an option. I know I've seen Saharas with the black hard-top, but I'm wondering if this is an American only option?

Sahara Build Sheet.png

Bikini_Pearl__22406.jpg
Can confirm that option appears to be gone from the Canadian online builder.

It's available on the US online builder site though.

BXFXJeep

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Are you sure it comes standard with a soft top in Canada?

I think the Black 3 piece hard top is standard in Canada.

Try adding the dual top option, then remove it, you should see, that it is being switched back to the black hard top
Screenshot_20210408-223351.png

BXFXJeep

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Ok looks like Black hard top is standard in Canada for the Sahara, and Soft top is standard in the US(zip 10107), not sure if zip matters for tops in the US.

Screenshot_20210408-224310.png

OP
Andy-RoOo

Andy-RoOo

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Ugh! You're right! Can't believe I missed that. The picture was throwing me off.

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement

PSC Motorsports

Advertisement