Hard Copy of Owner’s Manual

Okietryon

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, F350
We will be getting our JLUR Diesel in the next week or so. I would like a hard. copy of the manual in the Jeep. Does one come with the Jeep,or do I need to order one?
Sponsored

Clackalack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
I'm kind of wondering the same thing. I read on the forums here somewhere that you had to request one, but I texted my dealer today and he said one will come with the vehicle.

I was able to find a pdf of one by using the Google, but I would prefer a paper copy.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Okietryon

For the longest times, JL's left the factory without a paper copy of the Ow..ner's Manual.. Then, more recently guys/gals have posted here that indeed, the paper manual was found in the JL/JLU when they picked it up at the dealer.

IF your JL/JLU does not have the paper manual, call Dedicated Jeep Customer Care at
Ph. 1-866-362-2146.

Ask the rep that answers to have a paper manual shipped to you..

The rep will oblige and the manual cost you $0.00. It arrives quite quickly after you speak to the rep.

To be honest though, to have a manual in pdf form on your smart phone and your laptop is wise/a plus... Yes, nice to have that brick of a paper manual but....

jrocker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr
Mine was delivered January this year. When I pulled into the dealership I saw it and it appeared to have a slight lisp to the passenger side.

A couple of us moved the owners manual to the center console, and the jeep sits level now.

Sponsored

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
I'm kind of wondering the same thing. I read on the forums here somewhere that you had to request one, but I texted my dealer today and he said one will come with the vehicle.

I was able to find a pdf of one by using the Google, but I would prefer a paper copy.
I called and they sent me one.

Joverland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Overland Unlimited.
Picked up a JLU this week and it came with the owners manual in a green Jeep bag.

JackA

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon; Nacho
Vehicle Showcase
We picked up our JL Rubicon and the sales rep pointed out the hard copy owner manual. We also have it on phones in a PDF because the U-Connect APP lets you download it. Very handy as there are plenty of functions and features we know nothing about until we read about them.

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
Bought my jlur a month ago......hard copy in a camo bag

Sponsored

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
We took delivery on a custom order last week and it came with a hard copy.

Ed Pursell

First Name
-Ed-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys- 3.6 Pentastar,8 speed Auto, Selec-Trac transfer case
Occupation
Supervisor- MRO Buyer Maintenance- Pet food Mfg.
Ordered my 2021 Willys on Oct. 6th last year.
Delivered Nov. 16th last year and yes, it had a fat normal owners manual included with a cloth green case/ Jeep bag. 2021 should have a normal manual..

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
No one has mentioned that there are two owner’s manuals. A quick guide type thing that is big enough to still seem like a normal car’s owners manual, and an even bigger actual owner’s manual that contains more information. I requested the latter for my 2019 and eventually received it in the mail. The former came with my jeep.

sorry, can’t post pictures right now to compare them because I’m out of the house for work all week.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
No one has mentioned that there are two owner’s manuals. A quick guide type thing that is big enough to still seem like a normal car’s owners manual, and an even bigger actual owner’s manual that contains more information.
Currently a manual that is ~650 pages long is being shipped with the Jeep. I hope to God that is the bigger one that you reference.
Sponsored