Harbor Freight sale Friday through Sunday

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
I know it's cheap stuff, but couldn't resist some of the automotive stuff. Picked up a floor jack and jack stands along with several misc shop supplies. Here's the add. https://www.harborfreight.com/
HF has some really great stuff. I also have a floor jack and stands from HF, and they're fantastic.

Not all of their tools are "cheap quality," even if their price doesn't reflect that. This light is one of my favorite items, along with their moving blankets.

FWIW, there is always a "blowout sale" going on at HF, this weekend's sales is nothing special. If you subscribe to their e-mail flyers you get some great coupons.

Dagwood

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL, 1999 Jeep xj, 2008 Scion XB, 2015 Scion XB, 1966 Ford F100, 1969 Oldsmobile
Harbor freight is a great resource. Those floor jacks are awesome with a really good price. I have two of them. The tool boxes are great quality at a fraction of the price of my Snap-on. They started out as cheap crap but now they have cheap crap and many good quality tools. I've worked with tools all my life and many years ago the only real tool boxes came from Snap-on , Mac and Matco. Now you can get one just as good from Harbor freight.

OP
OP
TylerR

TylerR

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
HF has some really great stuff. I also have a floor jack and stands from HF, and they're fantastic.

Not all of their tools are "cheap quality," even if their price doesn't reflect that. This light is one of my favorite items, along with their moving blankets.

FWIW, there is always a "blowout sale" going on at HF, this weekend's sales is nothing special. If you subscribe to their e-mail flyers you get some great coupons.
I know it seems like they're always having some sale. Installing some sliders this weekend and needed a floor jack and moving to Colorado next week so timing was perfect for the blankets and ratchet straps. I keep eyeballing their porta power as an alternative to a bottle jack or hi lift, but still shopping around.

Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
How timely... I just got an e-mail with this week's coupons. Aforementioned jack, blankets, and light all included. (Seriously, $22 for the light is a steal.)

See attached.

Attachments

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Nice. I actually need jack stands and those 3-ton for under 20 bucks seems like a steel.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I love HF. If something breaks you can exchange it 7 days a week instead of waiting for the tool truck once a week. They have really stepped up their game and I’m waiting for a sale on their 72” tool box. 1199 is still a great price but 999 is better!

Brett

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I had to buy their 12 ton jack stands after going to 35's on 3" of lift, everything else is too short to reach anything but the axles.
Ditto. I still have one set of the 6 ton, but need the 12 for 35’s with 2” lift.

FWIW, their new series 2 tool chests are really good. Surprisingly so. I have an old 26” roller cabinet and top chest. It’s so-so but it was dirt cheap. I bought the 30” 5 drawer mechanic tool cart a couple of weeks ago. Was $189 with coupon, see it’s $194 now. I’ve been impressed with it. Going to upgrade to a 44” roller cabinet and top chest in the next few weeks.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I love HF. If something breaks you can exchange it 7 days a week instead of waiting for the tool truck once a week. They have really stepped up their game and I’m waiting for a sale on their 72” tool box. 1199 is still a great price but 999 is better!

Brett
Baller

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Haha. I wish. Gotta stay organized. I dedicated one roller box to strictly JL lifts and it has everything needed. Now want a nice home base for everything else

Brett

Tfom

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I picked up the folding 4'x8' trailer at HF earlier this year and it was on sale for $250. The manager gave it to me for $210 because the box was broken - I thought that was generous. Then when we went to put it together, some items were missing - none of the trailer hardware though. No big deal, went back to HF and he gave me the light set and chains for free. Picked up some other stuff and got two of those nifty LED lights they were giving out a couple weeks ago. Dad and I are putting in the base and walls for it this weekend, but already was able to haul a large item I would've had to ask someone else to help me with before. Not to mention I'll be able to haul my own plywood.

I'm psyched to have a little trailer because when I bought the jeep my wife asked why I didn't get a truck so I can haul stuff - and I didn't want a Gladiator. Now I get my Jeep and I get to haul. Big fan of HF, especially for stuff I know will see occasional use.
Sponsored