Harbor Freight Badland Apex 12,000# Winch Lower Price

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
I called my local store, said no problem with in store purchase using the 39671769 code. Just have it with you or on smart phone. I wish I got mine that cheap. Bought at the $599 price.
Sponsored

BigKahuna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Vehicle Showcase
It said right on the email confirmation that it could be a two week delay in delivery( due to the pandemic I guess)....which is fine by me.
Yes I saw that too. I ordered Rusty's winch plate same day it and it was delivered today. No worries though, I'm in no rush and will be happy to wait for getting it for such a deal

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
I purchased the ATP plate for the JL steel bumper from quadratec. Probably get it sooner also

BamaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting Grey
Just bought this as well. Thanks for hookup! Now I need to pick out a winch plate.

Sponsored

BamaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting Grey
So we got a Rusty’s, Warn, JCR, ATP, and Maximus plate all going on factory steel bumpers? I’m tempted to wait this out and hopefully hear back the pros and cons from everyone. Haha. (Or do I need to pickup the Rugged Ridge to join in on this)

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
Are you talking about the Spartacus bumper? Have no idea on mounting and fitment on that.

Can say the Warn plate for stock steel bumper is great fit. Cost comes in a little cheaper then the Maxius set up. This is because Warn has license plate mount included.

I think back on page 4 Jason used Poison Spyder spacers to clear the spool lever. No trimming needed if these are used.

BamaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting Grey
I am referring to the Factory Steel bumper which the Rugged Ridge also fits but seeing now a few more as well. Artech Industries makes one as well for the factory steel bumper. The Warn plus the poison spyder spacer seems like a good choice and what I will probably end up going with. Will be interested to hear from some of the others here too that chose other plates when they get them mounted up. Just purchased my 2020 JLUR two months ago so haven't done much to it yet besides LOD destroyer sliders and a stubby antenna. Do have some wheels and tires ordered but will post about that separately in the wheels sections.

Sponsored

BamaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting Grey
Well, has anyone else mounted this yet on OEM steel bumper? I am debating going ahead with a mounting plate now so I don't miss out on the Northridge stimulus sale. I see the Maximus-3 plate there but oddily doesn't seem they have the Warn plate on the site right now. Will probably buy the Poison Spyder spacers regardless given what Jason did.

MileHigh

First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Well, has anyone else mounted this yet on OEM steel bumper? I am debating going ahead with a mounting plate now so I don't miss out on the Northridge stimulus sale. I see the Maximus-3 plate there but oddily doesn't seem they have the Warn plate on the site right now. Will probably buy the Poison Spyder spacers regardless given what Jason did.
I mounted my Apex on the Stock steel bumper. Looks great! I didn't install the spacers, but would have if I had known of them. In any case, it works great!

BigKahuna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I could report back, however I'm still waiting on the winch.....ordered 4/18 and haven't received any shipping notification yet.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
I wish I could report back, however I'm still waiting on the winch.....ordered 4/18 and haven't received any shipping notification yet.
Same here and my winch plate is on backorder! lol

Jeepney18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Corolla S, 2018 JL Sport S Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine right before you on the 17th, so I hopefully you should get it really soon!
Sponsored