I so wished I had known about this before I installed mine. A much easier and elegant solution than what I ended up doing.There is a writeup on this over on the Gladiator Forum. That cover is not sealed so just drilling a new 3/4" hole on the side and running the power cable through the side eliminates the possibility of having the wiring rub on the grill, it also eliminates the need to redrilll new mounting holes in the bumper. I took the cover off and took pics of the wiring before disconnecting everything and then used a 3/4" drill bit to drill the new hole in the cover. After that I just reassembled everything and all was good.