Happy with Customer Service

1. glenville

glenville Active Member

First Name:
    rob
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 wrangler jl
    Liked:
    So I placed an order on 4/25. Hard, Painted Cover.....After about a week, I did not have any ship response or status update...So I called, the nice lady there, said that there was paint issues, as there was a paint machine part broke and waiting for that part.....she indicated that it might go out at the end of that week.....Week went by, no status update, so I followed up a few days later....A different nice lady, said oh, we are backed up, couldn't give me any specifics, but said at the end of the conversation, there was a company meeting, she would find out and then send me an email.....I would have preferred a call, but its okay....that day was today.....I did not get an email, or update.....

Now, I'm not mad....I have owned several retail companies, and I understand that sometimes a product becomes hotter with the public than you anticipated, and you run out of supply.....Totally get it.........I would just appreciate an update on what a realistic ship date would be......

2. Torero

Torero Well-Known Member

First Name:
    J. Diego
    Vehicle(s):
    JL Rubicon, FJ Cruiser, Sequoia, BMW Z3, GTI, F650
    Liked:
    Which company are you talking about?
    And I agree, the least is to communicate with the customer if a commitment or even an expectation has been created. That’s why I like Amazon prime. I have seen a product on a site and then go look for it on Amazon, pay a higher price, but know I would get a good service

3. OP
    OP
    glenville

glenville Active Member

First Name:
    rob
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 wrangler jl
    Liked:
    boomerang tire covers

4. OP
    OP
    glenville

glenville Active Member

First Name:
    rob
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 wrangler jl
    Liked:
    Chris / The owner, contacted me immediately after getting my previous post.....he explained everything, and has my order inline to go out in the next couple of days.....It was just an issue that was not communicated to him from an employee, which he has addressed with them.....all is very well, and I would order again and would recommend anyone else to order as well....Thank you Chris for the prompt service sir......

5. Bubba33

Bubba33 Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Chris
    Vehicle(s):
    18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
    Liked:
    That owner is on it, he was like that when I had a issue.

6. LouNYC

LouNYC Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Lou
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 Jeep JL Sahara
    Liked:
    Garage Profiles:
    There is sale that ends tonight, but just saw the shipping prices. Ground is $57. Kind of steep.