Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Made it to Moab for a few days of wheeling over Thanksgiving!! So excited to wheel some more on my new setup!
Jeep Wrangler JL Happy Thanksgiving—Moab style! FFE12D12-3F8B-4B38-B02A-D50FD3DA245F

were camping out so let’s see how warm I can stay. Can’t beat the view though!!
Jeep Wrangler JL Happy Thanksgiving—Moab style! E0ACC4C3-DE66-4396-8534-948A295BFB09
Sponsored

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
Beautiful area. Headed there next summer....we will see how cool we can stay??? Any trails or roads you recommend easy or moderate... I am not looking to damage our Jeeps but enjoy getting off the beaten path and seeing the wide open spaces. Driving a stock Rubicon 2 dr and the kids will have a stock Rubicon 4dr✌

Gaffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ / 2023 Sarah coming in the spring
Beautiful area. Headed there next summer....we will see how cool we can stay??? Any trails or roads you recommend easy or moderate... I am not looking to damage our Jeeps but enjoy getting off the beaten path and seeing the wide open spaces. Driving a stock Rubicon 2 dr and the kids will have a stock Rubicon 4dr✌
Hey David, make Fins and things your first trail in Moab to get you feet wet. The other trails attached are more scenic than challenging.

Attachments

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
Hey David, make Fins and things your first trail in Moab to get you feet wet. The other trails attached are more scenic than challenging.
Thanks for sharing. ✌

OP
OP
beachbumm78

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
What Gaffer said! All great ones with views and fun. We just finished Hell’s revenge and had a stock JL Rubi with us—did fine. All about the line. But I’d a bit more challenging than the ones that Gaffer mentioned.

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link