Sponsored

Happy Holidays From Criswell Jeep of Gaithersburg and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CriswellJeep

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler JK Unlimited Sahara
TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VISITED TO TAKE DELIVERY OF THEIR NEW WRANGLERS AND GLADIATORS WE WANT TO SAY THANK YOU!!!

You have all become apart of our family and something very special that we began just over a year ago. We would never have imagined all the love and support we would receive as a result of offering fair pricing and a smooth delivery experience. For me it was important that every person who desired a New Wrangler could buy one free from all the haggle that our industry has plagued consumers with for quite some time.

Thank you to all the families who may be near or far for your business and love.
Thank you to all of our Military Personnel who protect our great country!
Thank you to all of our Police Officers, Civil workers and Teachers who keep our cities safe and children educated.
Thank you for allowing us to become a part of your Jeep Life Journey - we really appreciate it.

Don't forget up to 8% off all Wrangler Gas models
Don't forget up to 6% off all Wrangler Diesel models
Don't forget up to 5% off all Gladiator models

Criswell Customs is ready for you once you place your order: Click this link Criswell Customs

We hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and a very Happy Holiday Season.

Sincerely

Julius Green
Criswell Jeep of Gaithersburg
#JeepLife
Sponsored

dgreen1069

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2003 Ford Excursion, 2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Enjoy the holidays Julius! Thank you and your team for a perfect buying experience. Can't wait to shop with you guys again in the future.

Dave

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
With that in mind, anyone who is in the market for a Wrangler, I highly recommend Criswell.

I’ve never experienced such a straight forward car shopping experience. What you agree to pay via invoice is what you expect when you arrive at the dealership on delivery. This is how car buying should be.

Hopsl

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VISITED TO TAKE DELIVERY OF THEIR NEW WRANGLERS AND GLADIATORS WE WANT TO SAY THANK YOU!!!

You have all become apart of our family and something very special that we began just over a year ago. We would never have imagined all the love and support we would receive as a result of offering fair pricing and a smooth delivery experience. For me it was important that every person who desired a New Wrangler could buy one free from all the haggle that our industry has plagued consumers with for quite some time.

Thank you to all the families who may be near or far for your business and love.
Thank you to all of our Police Officers, Civil workers and Teachers who keep our cities safe and children educated.
Thank you for allowing us to become a part of your Jeep Life Journey - we really appreciate it.

Criswell Customs is ready for you once you place your order: Click this link Criswell Customs

Sincerely

Julius Green
#JeepLife

for out of state orders, do you charge sales tax in MD, where the jeep is headed or not at all?

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
They charged me sales tax on where i'm registering it at.

They mailed me the tax that I paid upfront, in a bank check, written out to the DMV state. in my case, (NYS DMV)

You cannot buy the car w/o paying sales tax upfront

Sponsored

dgreen1069

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2003 Ford Excursion, 2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat
They took Virginia sales tax and registration fees from me. I left the dealership with Md. temp tags and they mailed my Va. hard tags a few weeks later.

EvanH84

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sahara
I shopped all around Ohio and no other dealer would even come close to Criswell. My own local dealer told me there was no way in I was getting the deal I did. Thanks Pat!

AF752CEA-2F89-4EDC-8045-67FD6C8267DD_1_201_a.jpeg

todds89

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara, 1989 Ford Mustang 5.0 Supercharged
Well, this post is encouraging... I'm about ready to place an order since no one locally is willing to deal at all..

Looking forward to the next step..

TopDown2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I tried to work with you on an in stock wrangler and was given nothing but the runaround two months ago.

Gillbot

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
I drove over from near Pittsburgh (actually northern WV) To buy at criswell. Wish the paperwork and trade in went smoother but overall I’d do it again.

Sponsored

1badassjl

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SRT Trackhawk, 3 Dodge Demons, Ford Raptor
I was about to order a diesel rubicon tomorrow from another MD dealer. I'll contact you tomorrow and see what you can do.

Melny67

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jlu
Well, this post is encouraging... I'm about ready to place an order since no one locally is willing to deal at all..

Looking forward to the next step..

Sincerely

Julius Green
#JeepLife
Ordering from you guys hopefully starting the first month of the new year. Because of this forum

Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sting-Gray
Thanks, Julius! Best wishes for a safe and happy holiday season to you, the Criswell Team and to everyone you all hold dear.

I look forward to meeting you in January!

JJSix

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2016 Dodge Caravan
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Criswell was awesome to work with, thanks for being fantastic!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.