Sponsored
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 3.0, 2011 Liberty 4X4,
I am just going to say that with snow on my forecast for today, I don't exactly appreciate these photos. They look great, but you might have to hear me gripe until I get some warmer weather here.

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Nekkid is the only way to go. I do have an advantage of being able to park under an awning at work, and I only live 4 miles away. I usually take the top off around February/March and leave it off till September.
Jeep Wrangler JL Happy Fri-yay!!! Let's see those naked (JEEP) photos! **Warning: No Nudity allowed** Rubi

OP
OP
Luis@UG

Luis@UG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Nekkid is the only way to go. I do have an advantage of being able to park under an awning at work, and I only live 4 miles away. I usually take the top off around February/March and leave it off till September.
Jeep Wrangler JL Happy Fri-yay!!! Let's see those naked (JEEP) photos! **Warning: No Nudity allowed** Rubi
Love the KMC Tank Anthracite beadlocks

Sponsored

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Love the KMC Tank Anthracite beadlocks

I love these wheels. They were easy to mount and so far zero issues. Had them for about 20k miles. They originally came with zinc bolts, and I bought the Black ones. That made all the difference.

OP
OP
Luis@UG

Luis@UG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I love these wheels. They were easy to mount and so far zero issues. Had them for about 20k miles. They originally came with zinc bolts, and I bought the Black ones. That made all the difference.
The 392 used to have the bronze ones, now they are going to the rock crawler Gladiator
Jeep Wrangler JL Happy Fri-yay!!! Let's see those naked (JEEP) photos! **Warning: No Nudity allowed** IMG_1394.JPG