Sponsored

Halogen to Mopar LED question..

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys, sorry to kick the dead horse here, I installed the Mopar LED's tonight, I have the 4th wire from the factory, the headlights function properly (kind of) the low beams work great and no flicker currently, the high beams also activate...but its cuts out the low beams so it is completely dark on the actual road in front of me... I have a FLashcal and I know they don't support switching to the LED headlights so I ordered a Jscan adaptor etc etc. So my two questions are, is there a setting in the Jscan to make it so the high beams act properly in combo with the "low beam", there is a "quad headlight" setting is this possibly it.. also is there a way to activate the halos with the jscan, or that that a dealer flash/ tazer remedy... Again I'm sorry I know this has been touched on many times, I just couldn't find the exact answer I was looking for.. all help or advice is great appreciated..

CC
Sponsored

OP
OP
cchambers74

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Ok self answered the Halo question, now the only burning question Hi beam/ low beam cutting off question..

OP
OP
cchambers74

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, I’m assuming I change
The hi/Lo beam issue should be resolved when you set the headlights to LED.

And yes, as you already figured out, the JSCAN can enable the halos

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/mopar-led-factory-upgrade-kit.31897/post-1180010

Awesome thank you, so I just need to activate the Hi/Low beam Led settings and hopefully it will rectify itself.. by chance do you have any idea what the Quad headlights setting does, now its just a burning question..

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, I’m assuming I change

Awesome thank you, so I just need to activate the Hi/Low beam Led settings and hopefully it will rectify itself.. by chance do you have any idea what the Quad headlights setting does, now its just a burning question..
Im not sure, but JScan has a Facebook page. Shoot them a message there and they should get back to you.

john.malaban

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
HI, i have also the 4 wire. I enable using jscan the

DRL -> r Mirror Repeaters Present
DRL -> Signature Light Present--> Active.
But no Halo rings.

But when i start the engine, and the the lights are on auto. the drl from fenders or halo is not working.
Sponsored