First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sport
So after sifting through a lot of threads, it’s my (probably wrong) understating there’s 3 fender flare light options available on the JL, each with its own wiring harness that isn’t compatible with the others
-Sport/Sahara Halogen
-Sport/Sahara LED
-Rubicon LED
Almost all aftermarket flares look like they’re compatible with or include their own LEDs that are only compatible with OEM LED equipped setups

Does anyone know any options of aftermarket fender flares that are compatible with Sport Halogen fender flare lights?
Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

So after sifting through a lot of threads, it’s my (probably wrong) understating there’s 3 fender flare light options available on the JL, each with its own wiring harness that isn’t compatible with the others
-Sport/Sahara Halogen
-Sport/Sahara LED
-Rubicon LED
Almost all aftermarket flares look like they’re compatible with or include their own LEDs that are only compatible with OEM LED equipped setups

Does anyone know any options of aftermarket fender flares that are compatible with Sport Halogen fender flare lights?
there is also rubicon halogen option. that is what i have. they are great looking and offer great clearance. i couldnt find any aftermarket flares that i liked or made good use of lights.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
-Sport/Sahara Halogen
-Sport/Sahara LED
-Rubicon LED

Not quite
It goes like this
You are confusing fender styles with lighting types.
Sport has its own low fender and switchback halogen light assembly that is different from Sahara and Rubicon
Rubicon and Sahara share the same fender light assembly. Which comes in both Halogen or LED.
Rubicon has the high fender, while Sahara has the lower fender.

There are plenty of aftermarket fender light assemblies that work with halogen harness, but sport and Sahara/rubicon assemblies are not interchangeable.
Sponsored