Half Doors - Who is gonna be 1st!?

Hydro willy

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jl unlimited willys
Those look like a good option I was thinking of making my own as well I am a machinist but that seams fairly priced compared to others I had seen
Sponsored

BrierPatch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU80, 15 WK2, 13 Silverado 1500. Had: 02 TJ
Those look like a good option I was thinking of making my own as well I am a machinist but that seams fairly priced compared to others I had seen

I went ahead and bought a pair last night after posting the link on here.

Espinosa21

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL
Last edited:

BrierPatch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU80, 15 WK2, 13 Silverado 1500. Had: 02 TJ

Sponsored

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
I just placed my order today for a hydro willys sport with half doors. I can not wait to get it. I will be watching this thread close. Also searching for a soft top since I could only get a hard top.
I too also ordered mine with the hard top and premium uppers. I will hit up dealer to see if I can get the premium twill for $1400 which is dealer cost. The Bestop is about $150 cheaper. What's good about getting the hard top first is you get the wiper stalk and harness for the rear windshield wiper.

Hydro willy

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jl unlimited willys
I too also ordered mine with the hard top and premium uppers. I will hit up dealer to see if I can get the premium twill for $1400 which is dealer cost. The Bestop is about $150 cheaper. What's good about getting the hard top first is you get the wiper stalk and harness for the rear windshield wiper.
I will try to do the same then and never thought about the wipers or harness I have not decided if I am even gonna drive it in the Ohio winters since I am keeping my ram for now

Espinosa21

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL
We ordered the 2 door twill softop afterwards. 15% discount ended up costing $1785 plus tax. I did the Mopar over Bestop because of the easier installation and removal.

KDB

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 Door JLR
Vehicle Showcase
What are all of your plans to store the other set of doors not in use I been thinking and looking
Made my own a few years ago so do not recall cost but minimal as its basically just 4 hinge brackets
Jeep Wrangler JL Half Doors - Who is gonna be 1st!? 6B31F749-B79E-43DD-AADF-21A470216E5D

TaZ_65

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Picked up my sarge JLUR last night! Ordered 2/19, delivered 4/19. Those dual door boxes are packed in tight!

Sponsored

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
Picked up my sarge JLUR last night! Ordered 2/19, delivered 4/19. Those dual door boxes are packed in tight!
My dealer said my JLU is in but warned me it is a single passenger vehicle! I'm not sure what it is, but he said there is even a box on the front passenger seat.

probably front license plate bracket packaged by a disgruntled amazon worker.

TaZ_65

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
My dealer said my JLU is in but warned me it is a single passenger vehicle! I'm not sure what it is, but he said there is even a box on the front passenger seat.

probably front license plate bracket packaged by a disgruntled amazon worker.
The passenger seat is moved most, if not all the way forward. Both seats have essentially vertical incline. It's drivable for sure, but definitely not comfortable (I'm 6'2").

Kreepin1

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ7, 2006 TJ, 2012 JKR, 2021 JLR
Build Thread
Link
The passenger seat is moved most, if not all the way forward. Both seats have essentially vertical incline. It's drivable for sure, but definitely not comfortable (I'm 6'2").
2 doors are the same way. The freedom top bag is jammed in behind the seats and if you remove that it is possible to take (an uncomfortable) test drive.

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
If you order a lower body side graphic by Mopar or an upper body side graphic by Mopar, do the half doors also get the graphic as well? Anybody order one of the body side graphics as well as half doors?

TJdesersand

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Windstar
What are all of your plans to store the other set of doors not in use I been thinking and looking
There's really nice wall hangars, for your garage. Keeps them up, out of the way. Bags made out of car cover material, that Zip around. Fits with mirrors too. Some use hinge plates. Nice. Some just hang on rubber coated hooks???
Sponsored