Sponsored

SecretChimp

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
my weekly update: my jeep has progressed from "is pending installation of additional equipment" to "in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes". Jeep Chat said this status change happened 5 days ago.

(Ordered 12/29. Build around 1/29. dual door and manual)

LisaLittleAlien

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (Dual Doors!!!)
my weekly update: my jeep has progressed from "is pending installation of additional equipment" to "in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes". Jeep Chat said this status change happened 5 days ago.

(Ordered 12/29. Build around 1/29. dual door and manual)
Awesome, mine was ordered the day after yours, so🀞

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
Finally some movement from JP chat: I am seeing your vehicle is in the shipping stage, in transit to your selling dealership. Your delivery to dealership ETA window is: 03/04/2021 - 03/18/2021 it will not be long until the vehicle is delivered to your selling dealership. In this case we can suggest checking back at the start of your ETA Window for an update on your order, and staying in touch with your selling dealership. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family

LisaLittleAlien

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (Dual Doors!!!)
Finally some movement from JP chat: I am seeing your vehicle is in the shipping stage, in transit to your selling dealership. Your delivery to dealership ETA window is: 03/04/2021 - 03/18/2021 it will not be long until the vehicle is delivered to your selling dealership. In this case we can suggest checking back at the start of your ETA Window for an update on your order, and staying in touch with your selling dealership. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family
Yay!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Sponsored

joecitrix97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 YJ Sahara, '18 JLU Sahara
well just remember who ever wins.

1. ton of good quality pics inside/out
2. video
3. if you end up hating them PM me I'll be more than happy to take them off your hands.

cheers
Just to add to this. I would love to know the measurements from bottom to top. I am wondering how much additional open air we are going to get with the Half Doors.

Thank you in advance.

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Just to add to this. I would love to know the measurements from bottom to top. I am wondering how much additional open air we are going to get with the Half Doors.

Thank you in advance.
Measure from the belt line behide the rear doors up that will get you very close

VTACH

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just for clarification, has anyone been successful in ordering half doors in red yet? Or are they still unavailable?

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Just for clarification, has anyone been successful in ordering half doors in red yet? Or are they still unavailable?
can you build online with Red now, surely won't see any in person until June if anyone has one on order.
Sponsored