Half Doors - Who is gonna be 1st!?

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
my weekly update: Still stuck in "your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment." Also, a manual. (ordered 12/29, built around 1/31)
damn your getting the double whammy!!! 1/2 doors and a stick...ugh might be awhile
I just got my recall notice on my 2021 for the stick....works perfectly fine not sure what a software flash is going to do..

Aonar

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and soon to be 2021 JLURD-Snazzy
Mmmm, I wonder if my chat rep was having a bad day of if she knows something. This reply was a bit different than all the others: Thank you for waiting Blaine. The Wrangler has finished the primary build and it's waiting on the installation of additional equipment/packages. I'd recommend contacting us back in two to three weeks for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner

OP
jhackathorne

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None!
I might have missed a post but did you get a "window sticker" yet? If so, when vs. the JP chat updates? Thx.
Window Sticker popped up this morning. Should be another week to couple before delivery.

KDB

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 Door JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder how long before these factory 1/2 doors become available to purchase for those of us with older JL’s?

It would be nice to have 1/2 doors for this coming spring/summer but if they are holding up new factory orders I cannot imagine they would be available as an aftermarket option until next year. Hope I’m wrong as I would be first in line if they became available this year!

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder how long before these factory 1/2 doors become available to purchase for those of us with older JL’s?

It would be nice to have 1/2 doors for this coming spring/summer but if they are holding up new factory orders I cannot imagine they would be available as an aftermarket option until next year. Hope I’m wrong as I would be first in line if they became available this year!
I’m in the same boat and hope this spring!

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if already posted, but half door stories popped up in the news today. Maybe new pics?

1614289522889.png
Going to available soon through Mopar and Jeep Performance Parts. Can't wait to pick up a set!

JeepJazz

First Name
Douglas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 GC Summit
Ordered JLR, Granite, eTorque, dual doors, several other options on 12/16/2020. Entered JB Status 1/12/2021. Santa Fe-based dealer advised today that it's scheduled to arrive in Albuquerque 3/17/2021.

KDB

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 Door JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered JLR, Granite, eTorque, dual doors, several other options on 12/16/2020. Entered JB Status 1/12/2021. Santa Fe-based dealer advised today that it's scheduled to arrive in Albuquerque 3/17/2021.
Perhaps first JL 1/2 doors “in the wild”

As I’m sure you know, pictures are a mandate 😁

Last edited:

Advertisement

Mac Haik CDJR Georgetown

Advertisement