Sponsored

Half doors on a V8 JL!?!?! Bronco might be the best thing that ever happened to me!

Jamitchbikes

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2dr
Can you believe they put the half doors on the 392 concept?? I’ve been waiting for those for 2 years!! Maybe this whole Bronco thing will work out. Stock 35s the sky’s the limit!
Sponsored

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Competition drives innovation.

I know there are many that will argue that Bronco has been in and out of the market. Which they have. There are those that will say Ford joined the task of building Jeep units for the military during WWII. Which they did. They key here is Sales. Ford sees an opportunity in the market to get back in. Come on!!! There has not been any competition for the wrangler for years. And yet not everyone drives a wrangler. People have different tastes. So the Bronco will be bought. Great for Ford. But also great for Jeep and Jeepers everywhere. Because if there is a competitor, no matter how comparable, it will cause innovation in both companies which will be offered to the public.

Celebrate it.

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Can you believe they put the half doors on the 392 concept?? I’ve been waiting for those for 2 years!! Maybe this whole Bronco thing will work out. Stock 35s the sky’s the limit!
with ya 100% been waiting and waiting for half doors.........and still nothing but hopeful

ValB

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 392
Competition drives innovation.

I know there are many that will argue that Bronco has been in and out of the market. Which they have. There are those that will say Ford joined the task of building Jeep units for the military during WWII. Which they did. They key here is Sales. Ford sees an opportunity in the market to get back in. Come on!!! There has not been any competition for the wrangler for years. And yet not everyone drives a wrangler. People have different tastes. So the Bronco will be bought. Great for Ford. But also great for Jeep and Jeepers everywhere. Because if there is a competitor, no matter how comparable, it will cause innovation in both companies which will be offered to the public.

Celebrate it.
Jeep has needed competition for years, that's why they have been slacking on improvements and quality. Their latest manual transmission sucks, just like the Pentastar!
Sponsored