Sponsored

Half doors now showing as available package for 4xe on configurator!

AMC_CJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Curious
Pretty happy to see this! Thought others might be interested to know this as well.

Haven't put my order in yet, and these were a definite purchase for me. Glad I'm not going to have to be delayed until available through mopar.

Now I just have to decide if I'm going to go in for the MyTop fastback or not...
Sponsored

lindaspins

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock
Something to consider- half doors with the SOT and the side windows out is a really awesome look!

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Pretty happy to see this! Thought others might be interested to know this as well.

Haven't put my order in yet, and these were a definite purchase for me. Glad I'm not going to have to be delayed until available through mopar.

Now I just have to decide if I'm going to go in for the MyTop fastback or not...
have you verified with a dealer they are available to order?

OP
OP
AMC_CJ

AMC_CJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Curious
Something to consider- half doors with the SOT and the side windows out is a really awesome look!
ya know, I bounced back and forth on the sky one touch, but really just don't like the lines on the back end. Just looks so wonky to me, and doesn't evoke that nostalgic CJ-esque (Just invented a word apparently) look.

Sponsored

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI

I just had a dealer try to build a 4xe Rubi order with half doors (dual door group).

They were available on a soft top, but not available on the hard top?? Of course you know which one I wanted - grrrrr.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
I just had a dealer try to build a 4xe Rubi order with half doors (dual door group).

They were available on a soft top, but not available on the hard top?? Of course you know which one I wanted - grrrrr.
Separate to this, playing around on the online configurator which isn't always accurate - you can get half doors with the soft top, the SOT and the painted hard top. Just not the black hard top - wtf??
Sponsored