Sponsored

Half Doors - Adjusting the Uppers. Who's figured it out?

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler Rubicon 392 * '20 Hemi JT * CJ5 * CJ7
Occupation
Realtor
I searched but couldn't find any past threads, which surprised me. We got the OEM dual door group on the wife's new JL and 3 of the 4 uppers fit perfectly, but I can't seem to get the front passenger one to seal like the others. Once we get to about 40mph, there's about a 1-inch gap up top where you can see daylight, which would obviously let rain pour through.

Anyone mastered the adjustments of these things, or have good videos/resources for figuring this out? Thanks for any help!

Jeep Wrangler JL Half Doors - Adjusting the Uppers. Who's figured it out? Wrangler392
Sponsored

Last edited:

aggiechris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 392
It’s a pain. My passenger side rear can’t get it tight enough against the frame. I’m about to undo what I’ve adjusted and try again.

OP
OP
#HuckleberryJeep

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler Rubicon 392 * '20 Hemi JT * CJ5 * CJ7
Occupation
Realtor
It’s a pain. My passenger side rear can’t get it tight enough against the frame. I’m about to undo what I’ve adjusted and try again.
Yeah, I keep messing with/adjusting it, but I feel like I'm just shooting in the dark, without any clear explanation in the manual about how to adjust or what the adjustments are actually intended to do.
Sponsored