Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
There’s this guy near me that does the most amazing things restoring auto finishes. Here’s a link to his Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/restorfxbellingham/

If he can fix these, someone near you should be able to fix what you got.
Sponsored

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
There’s this guy near me that does the most amazing things restoring auto finishes. Here’s a link to his Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/restorfxbellingham/

If he can fix these, someone near you should be able to fix what you got.
Body shops can work wonders on painted plastic. I’d look at marketplace to see if anyone is selling too.

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hey JeepinJack the bumper end caps are pretty easy, you don’t need to remove your rear bumper, there is a close out panel that you remove with a few screws and once that is out of the way it will make sense. There are a few more bolts and three of four plastic clips holding the actual end cap into the bracket.. once you got those out it will just release from the bracket.. takes probably 15 min total.. be cafe full removing the white plastic clips they can become somewhat brittle...

OP
OP
Jeepinjack66

Jeepinjack66

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Hey JeepinJack the bumper end caps are pretty easy, you don’t need to remove your rear bumper, there is a close out panel that you remove with a few screws and once that is out of the way it will make sense. There are a few more bolts and three of four plastic clips holding the actual end cap into the bracket.. once you got those out it will just release from the bracket.. takes probably 15 min total.. be cafe full removing the white plastic clips they can become somewhat brittle...
Thank you so much! makes more sense and once i get the cap in my hands it will tell me more where to look for bolts and clips. thanks again!

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Also if your OCD really drives you crazy and you want to replace your rear flare the part number is 6AD74TZZAF (right rear) they are about $100.00 unpainted on allmoparparts.com

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
oh you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny (insert eyeroll) but I meant on repairing.
@Notorious at its best in helping out a fellow jeeper. imho, it doesnt look that bad. so i would claim it a trail rash, just to show what the jeep is made for. now if ocd is kicking in, i would try to rub it out like some of the others posters have mentioned.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jeepinjack66

Jeepinjack66

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Also if your OCD really drives you crazy and you want to replace your rear flare the part number is 6AD74TZZAF (right rear) they are about $100.00 unpainted on allmoparparts.com
Thank you!

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you!
No problems good luck, should be an easy fix, also I just realized that I sent you the part number for the Sahara right rear fender I apologize, if I come across the rubi one I will send that over to you.. if it gets to that you can send allmoparparts a msg on this forum and he will set you up with the correct part number also.. they are also very generous about giving discounts to forum members..

OP
OP
Jeepinjack66

Jeepinjack66

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Occupation
IT
No problems good luck, should be an easy fix, also I just realized that I sent you the part number for the Sahara right rear fender I apologize, if I come across the rubi one I will send that over to you.. if it gets to that you can send allmoparparts a msg on this forum and he will set you up with the correct part number also.. they are also very generous about giving discounts to forum members..
Excellent to know...Again thank you. I love these forums because everyone is very helpful!

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Rhino Lining, or something similar. Unless it is a.Mall Crawler, this wont be the last booboo you get.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeepinjack66

Jeepinjack66

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Rhino Lining, or something similar. Unless it is a.Mall Crawler, this wont be the last booboo you get.
Yes this one is babied....but i guess I ripped that band aid off.. maybe it is time to get on a trail lol

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Yea honestly I would just leave it. I have worse than that from dropping my hard top on the jeep multiple times trying to be a hero and doing it myself haha