Sponsored

Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders.

somerset20

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe
Anotherwillsmith took some pics when picked up the vehicle on Saturday, 5/28:

Pics from the lot yesterday. There was probably 80-100 wranglers on the lot. Walter said that he thought they had over 400 on order currently. Super nice guy that Walter.
Sponsored

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Please take this as intended, as an information gathering post. I'm sorry for my whining, but both my JLs took 15 weeks from order to delivery.

I'm interested in the current average time orders are taking, specifically at Guptons.

I'm not interested in the claimed "I was driving my new Jeep 8 weeks after I ordered it" BS stories and I so feel for the Oct, Nov, Dec orderers that are still waiting.

Just interested in the current average order-built then the built-arrival times for Gupton orders.

It feel like maybe the times are starting to ease back to getting closer to the normal times. I
Anyone else with an Estimated Delivery Date (according to Jeep Tracker) of June 22nd? JC told me 6/8-6/22 shipping. I assume they want to fill a truck ~8-9 vehicles so curious if there are others with similar date.

For customers who have already picked up from Gupton's. - How long did you have to wait from Jeep's Estimated Delivery date to pick up? Trying to see how "accurate" the estimate is since I'm out of state and will need to plan my pick up

TIA
Mine was built on 5/13, had an ETA window of 5/25 - 6/6 and was delivered on 5/21. It took 8 days from being completely built to delivered.

Stratplexi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, BMW 535, Harley CVO Road King, 18 JLUR on order
Occupation
Engineering Director
Guys, getting ready to place my order but wondering about a few things. Does Guptons collect your state sales tax for you? I am in Ohio and assume they will not and I will pay it when I return and register with Ohio. Does Gupton charge any local sales tax? Thank you

rocketr

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe
My wife's new one is due to Gupton on 6/13. We will see if it stays that way.

somerset20

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe
Mine was built on 5/13, had an ETA window of 5/25 - 6/6 and was delivered on 5/21. It took 8 days from being completely built to delivered.
8 days are not bad at all. Looks like Jeep's delivery system works better than before. When did you see the delivered in jeep's tracking system?

Sponsored

jc1003

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara, 2019 Pacifica, 2016 CX-9, 2023 Hornet
Occupation
IT
Guys, getting ready to place my order but wondering about a few things. Does Guptons collect your state sales tax for you? I am in Ohio and assume they will not and I will pay it when I return and register with Ohio. Does Gupton charge any local sales tax? Thank you
I am paying my taxes here in Texas. I picked up last Friday.

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2022 Rubicon
Should be a bullet in the quote you get from them

For vehicle registration, you have the option to finance your taxes in the loan or pay them yourself in your state. If you are from a different state, we are not required to collect your sales tax. We will FedEx you all the documents you need to register your vehicle in your state. You will be required to mail us back a copy of your registration in a prepaid, addressed envelope that will be provided.

Stratplexi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, BMW 535, Harley CVO Road King, 18 JLUR on order
Occupation
Engineering Director
Thanks guys…i would rather pay myself when I return.

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
8 days are not bad at all. Looks like Jeep's delivery system works better than before. When did you see the delivered in jeep's tracking system?
I didn’t have access to the system when mine was actually delivered as it went live on Monday 5/23, but it said delivered when I checked that day.

Anotherwillsmith

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUSS
For customers who have already picked up from Gupton's. - How long did you have to wait from Jeep's Estimated Delivery date to pick up? Trying to see how "accurate" the estimate is since I'm out of state and will need to plan my pick up

TIA
Mine arrived on the low end of the ETA window. Was told 5/25-6/8. It showed up 5/25

Sponsored

Anotherwillsmith

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUSS
Thanks guys…i would rather pay myself when I return.
I had let them know that I was going to pay myself but somehow it got added to the financing. I was told they would just cut a check back to me and send with paperwork. I just let it ride.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Anyone else with an Estimated Delivery Date (according to Jeep Tracker) of June 22nd? JC told me 6/8-6/22 shipping. I assume they want to fill a truck ~8-9 vehicles so curious if there are others with similar date.

TIA
I got the same quote :) We'll see what happens. Just asked Daniel if he can see if it's on a train/truck/lot and to let me know.

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2022 Rubicon
I got the same quote :) We'll see what happens. Just asked Daniel if he can see if it's on a train/truck/lot and to let me know.
Great let me know what you find out - I assume Truck since it's driveable and others have mentioned that but we'll see

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Great let me know what you find out - I assume Truck since it's driveable and others have mentioned that but we'll see
From what I know They are put on rail until somewhere in TN and then trucked to the dealer.

NateCO

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR 2.0L '22
Mine's built with an estimated delivery of 6/16. Hoping I can pick it up around the end of the month so I can get it home just in time for my birthday, not that earlier wouldn't be nice too.
Sponsored