Sponsored

Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders.

Sponsored

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
For anyone wanting a pic of their rig, I’ll be there Monday picking mine up! Just send me a message, and I’ll see if I can find it. S/O to @Cjanak21 for finding mine the other day!
Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders. CA6D3669-45BE-4E2D-883C-CEC1706331E6

Sponsored

Anotherwillsmith

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUSS
That was quick after getting there Wednesday! Still waiting for the email. Did you end up reaching out to them?
I had emailed Walter. I’m in Chattanooga so only about 2.5 hour drive for me. He said since I was driving up there just to give him a heads up and he would get it ready. (Not having to arrange pickup or anything so that made it easier on them I guess.) We will see how it goes.

ssrgeoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2022 JLURD
I had emailed Walter. I’m in Chattanooga so only about 2.5 hour drive for me. He said since I was driving up there just to give him a heads up and he would get it ready. (Not having to arrange pickup or anything so that made it easier on them I guess.) We will see how it goes.
Makes sense... I have travel arrangements to make so I figured a couple weeks already after it arrived.

Enlightened_One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Anyone here shipped from Gupton to your home state? I'm in San Antonio Texas and prefer not to drive it all the way here.
Sponsored