Sponsored

Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Obviously woukd be per mile. Maybe $1 a mile. I dunno just a guess.
Sponsored

Last edited:

newtothis

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Cherokee Overland 4xe
Occupation
Living
From Springfield TN to Denver CO, quotes I've received are 650-950 for open transport and 1100 for closed transport. Well worth the cost for me.

somerset20

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe
From Springfield TN to Denver CO, quotes I've received are 650-950 for open transport and 1100 for closed transport. Well worth the cost for me.
It's reasonable. Can you share the name of the transport? Thanks

newtothis

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Cherokee Overland 4xe
Occupation
Living
Honestly, I did a google search and inputted my information on a generic site that was sent to a ton of brokers who then mass emailed me back quotes. I haven’t selected a company yet, still digging through their reviews

amprice4

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4XE
Curious if anyone knows how much it would cost to ship your Jeep from Gupton? Personally going to pick It up myself and drive it back, but just curious for future purchases maybe?
I had mine shipped from Gupton to Peoria AZ on an open carrier and it was $1,400. Shipping has gotten a little more expensive lately with the price of diesel.

I found that the online quotes you usually receive are not very accurate. I originally contracted with Montway to do my shipping for about 1300 but the order was never picked up as montway was lowballing the order on central dispatch. I cancelled with them and used an independent broker that was awesome. They had the Jeep picked up in two days and delivered to me 3 days later. Their customer service was 100% worth the extra money.

https://www.fishershipping.com

Sponsored

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Picking up my Wrangler from Gupton Tuesday May 24th around 10am. Let me know if any of you would like me to try and find your order if it's on the lot!

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator
Picking up my Wrangler from Gupton Tuesday May 24th around 10am. Let me know if any of you would like me to try and find your order if it's on the lot!
Congrats! I'll be there on the 26th! :D

Dreamer854

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
911 Dispatcher
I just did this. From Gupton to northern Indiana was $525 with Dawley Logistics. It's not a broker. He's owner/operator, which is what i was looking for. 100% recommend!

Curious if anyone knows how much it would cost to ship your Jeep from Gupton? Personally going to pick It up myself and drive it back, but just curious for future purchases maybe?

Sponsored

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
System Administrator
Well- hopefully my 3/3 order won't be too far behind yours Michael. JC says its in last stage - additional equipment, which could only be my soft top.
How long have you been there? I was there 7 days, then in shipping for 7 days before it arrived at Gupton.

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
System Administrator
Was in trim yesterday. additional equipment today. my only options are dual top, cold weather, conv, tech, & alpine premium
Well, hopefully you're out quicker than me and ship just as fast if not faster. :jk:

Anotherwillsmith

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUSS
Well, hopefully you're out quicker than me and ship just as fast if not faster. :jk:
even if its another 2 weeks, at this point it will be right in line with what I told my self from the beginning - 12 weeks before I can allow myself to start whining about the process.