Sponsored

Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Thanks Chris. I would see as an advantage from delivery time, unless they hold some to get a full truck 🤷‍♂️
The great thing about ordering from Gupton is since they order so many, not having a full truck doesn't appear to typically be an issue.

The bad thing about ordering from Gupton is since they order so many, not having a truck with open spots can typically be the issue.

When I picked up my Hella I chatted with Daniel about the high-stress of running such a high volume operation at such a tiny dealership and wondered if he was planning to continue it into 2022 it as I was gonna order my '22 in the spring (yeah, I know, I didn't wait that long)

He told me, "Usually we like it. Renee, Walter and myself like it to be busy."

But, he pauses, "The day we had 80 Wranglers come in all at once.... that day..... I was rethinking it"

I'm glad they decided to continue. 🙂

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
The great thing about ordering from Gupton is since they order so many, not having a full truck doesn't appear to typically be an issue.

The bad thing about ordering from Gupton is since they order so many, not having a truck with open spots can typically be the issue.

When I picked up my Hella I chatted with Daniel about the high-stress of running such a high volume operation at such a tiny dealership and wondered if he was planning to continue it into 2022 it as I was gonna order my '22 in the spring (yeah, I know, I didn't wait that long)

He told me, "Usually we like it. Renee, Walter and myself like it to be busy."

But, he pauses, "The day we had 80 Wranglers come in all at once.... that day..... I was rethinking it"

I'm glad they decided to continue. 🙂
I’m not sure when he sleeps with all the emails he must receive in a day. He responded with a quote to me within few hours. Of course he is also pointed out you CURRENTLY can’t order half doors on Zynith even though most current order guide states they are available.

WendyB

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 JKU Black
If you are in D status how are they able to give you a ESD?
Not sure, just commenting on what I was told and hoping it holds fairly true.

Maybe she was just trying to make me feel better....

Sponsored

Bob_N_AZ

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Ford Excape Hybrid
There was definitely a delivery this weekend: JC confirms mine is there now.

Such excite, shame it's a 5 hour drive there and back.

If anyone sees a Tuscadero 2-door Rubicon, DON'T TOUCH IT'S MINE MINE MY PRECIOUS.
Well I just heard from Renee that my 2 door Tuscadero has an estimated ship date of 2/05. Won't be surprised if that slips but at least it's no longer in D. 5 hour drive is a blink of an eye, it will take a whole day to get across Texas. :LOL:

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Well I just heard from Renee that my 2 door Tuscadero has an estimated ship date of 2/05. Won't be surprised if that slips but at least it's no longer in D. 5 hour drive is a blink of an eye, it will take a whole day to get across Texas. :LOL:
As great as Dan has been in helping me out, I rather wish I’d talked to Renee instead. From discussions here seems like she’s more proactive (probably has much more time than Dan).

Still waiting to hear from him to confirm that my Jeep is there, and when I can pick it up.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Order date?

Sponsored

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Received my Cryptosticker email today (check your junk folder) that my build sheet was found. That is good, yes?
Order date 12/14
Jeep Options.JPG
I am currently in JB. Getting closer.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
As great as Dan has been in helping me out, I rather wish I’d talked to Renee instead. From discussions here seems like she’s more proactive (probably has much more time than Dan).

Still waiting to hear from him to confirm that my Jeep is there, and when I can pick it up.
I asked him today when they’d contact me about making delivery arrangements. He said not until they have the Jeep safely on the lot.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Update: Renee reached out to me today, I'm headed down there Thursday night to pick it up Friday morning. Getting closer.

proptied

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR Snazz
Update: Renee reached out to me today, I'm headed down there Thursday night to pick it up Friday morning. Getting closer.
I'll be picking up Friday morning too! Also a JLR.
Sponsored