Sponsored

Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Has anybody/is anybody planning on shipping their wrangler from Gupton back home? I was initially planning on driving it back, but I don't have time for that now. Any insight into the process/how Gupton handles it?
Interested in this as well.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
12/6 Order and got my VIN the same day and estimated shipping of 1/8 on 12/14! I think I moved so quickly because I left off both safety groups. Checked almost every box other than those.

Also, as I was typing this Renee emailed again and my Jeep is on the truck! Should be here SUNDAY and good news to everyone else, she said 18 more Wranglers are arriving with it!
almost worth driving down this weekend to see if mine is on it, but it’s a long 5 hours back if not.

Philly_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

almost worth driving down this weekend to see if mine is on it, but it’s a long 5 hours back if not.
Check your email! I know Renee is reaching out to everyone she is working with when they ship allowing people time to plan.

Has anyone done a trade-in with Gupton? I haven't been able to get a quote yet and that's fine because it probably changes everyday, but I know Vroom offered me top dollar when I checked a couple months ago and I would like to get close to that just for the convenience of a trade-in. For those that have, good or bad experience regarding price?

I could just as easily book a last minute flight out and drive back as I could drive up, make the swap, and drive back. Cleared my schedule for next weekend.

goose77

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.toolsinaction.com
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR, , 84 CJ7 , 22 TREMOR, 23 Model Y
Occupation
Pan Handler
Vehicle Showcase
I shipped 2 from Gupton. I used ship a car direct. Jeeps came with no problems. They dont come detailed or with gas. You can do all the paperwork online.

Sponsored

hsracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR JL Sport (Sold); 2022 JLU Sport S ordered
I shipped 2 from Gupton. I used ship a car direct. Jeeps came with no problems. They dont come detailed or with gas. You can do all the paperwork online.
Was Gupton comfortable with handing the jeep off to the shipper? Also, how did the financing work? Did you wire them everything or did you have to ship it? Down payment, loan, etc?

Sorry for all the questions, I can't seem to find much on how this works.

goose77

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.toolsinaction.com
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR, , 84 CJ7 , 22 TREMOR, 23 Model Y
Occupation
Pan Handler
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, Renee handled it all. The shipper inspects the vehicle and signs off that it is damage free before he loads it. When your Jeep is in she will contact you. Then depending on how you are paying, get everything set up. It can all be done online, credit app, signing of docs. If you are paying cash or have bigger down payment other than the $1k deposit you will need to send the check ahead of time so it clears.

They have it down to a science. Its very quick and easy. They have great finance rates too.

jblackst

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU; '22 JL (well, it's the wife's)
Anyone know what trucking company FCA is using to ship to Gupton? It was Cassens thru about 3Q of '21, but since then they aren't showing any shipments to Gupton.

rainmaker86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI Sprt, 22 JLURD (On Order)
Ordered on 12/13 built 1/18 and is now in shipping with a dealer ETA at the end of jan or early feb

Sarge Green JLURD
Gorilla Glass
Headliners
Led Package
Safety pkg
Advanced Safety pkg
Cold weather
Tow pkg
Dual Top

rainmaker86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI Sprt, 22 JLURD (On Order)
Thank you for this. I have contacted them hope the quote is reasonable. How long did it take the jeep to show up from the dealer to your house?

Sponsored

ClubKenny

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 2 Door
Build? Color? Order date?
Ordered from Gupton on 11/25 and the vin is 123441 (Almost got the elusive 123456)

White 2 Door Rubi, premium soft top, dual doors premium uppers, steel bumpers, upgraded audio, tow package, LED lights, auto 4wd system, cold weather... I think that's everything, I clicked almost all the buttons! I think I got everything except the adaptive cruise and the side sensors... I mean really, it's a 2 door, there's no blind spot on it to monitor.

hsracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR JL Sport (Sold); 2022 JLU Sport S ordered
Yes, Renee handled it all. The shipper inspects the vehicle and signs off that it is damage free before he loads it. When your Jeep is in she will contact you. Then depending on how you are paying, get everything set up. It can all be done online, credit app, signing of docs. If you are paying cash or have bigger down payment other than the $1k deposit you will need to send the check ahead of time so it clears.

They have it down to a science. Its very quick and easy. They have great finance rates too.
Just sent an email to Renee. Thanks for your insights!

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant

hoag4147