Sponsored

Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders.

kjl2020

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler 2-Door
Clubs

Could be!
I just checked with JC, and I was delivered according to them. Now itll matter how long it takes to get word from the dealer that it is there. Maybe you should check with them!
Sponsored

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
I just checked with JC, and I was delivered according to them. Now itll matter how long it takes to get word from the dealer that it is there. Maybe you should check with them!
I’ll check with JC later today. I did message Walter Saturday to see if they could see anything on his end, but no response. And congratulations!

MDawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe, 2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Jeep Chat just told me 5/25 - 6/06 ETA. Exciting, but it does screw me a little on financing. I had applied to the credit union I typically use a little while back, the approval expires on 5/28. Hopefully they under promised and will over deliver like they might have done in kjl's case?

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator
Jeep Chat just told me 5/25 - 6/06 ETA. Exciting, but it does screw me a little on financing. I had applied to the credit union I typically use a little while back, the approval expires on 5/28. Hopefully they under promised and will over deliver like they might have done in kjl's case?
Can't you get the loan with a purchase agreement, and just take a check when the Jeep arrives?

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
We will be on the same truck! I got confirmation today from JC with pretty much the same window of 5/26 - 6/6.

Hope these have been holding true!

Sponsored

kjl2020

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler 2-Door
Clubs

Can anyone who has picked their vehicle up from gupton verify some taxes for me? I have to pay 6.25% tax in my state, but I am having mixed findings on what taxes they collect. Some say they collect only your sales tax, but when talking to Daniel he said "we are required to collect our local city/county business tax" and I am not sure what that means because I thought you always paid your state tax on cars... any input?

kjl2020

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler 2-Door
Clubs

Just wanna share my order status with everyone who's planning on ordering 2-door. Here's my bone stock Willys Sport that comes with Gen Z anti-theft stick shift:

Order Placed: 02/01/22
D1: I had no idea...
Built: 04/25/22
Delivered to Gupton: 05/03/22

Now, I am waiting for Renee to send me the welcome email to pick up my beauty...
How long did it end up taking her to email you?

kjl2020

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler 2-Door
Clubs

My shipping took 8 days I believe, and was delivered 5/3. Still haven't recieved an email from Guptons tho confriming it's there/to come pick it up. Probabaly will get an email next week from them bc I know they are busy.
How long did it end up taking you to get a email from renee? Curious when I should hear from her... It delivered on 5/14, and I booked a flight on southwest for 5/23 because it was stupid cheap (and its southwest, so I can change it for free)

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
How long did it end up taking you to get a email from renee? Curious when I should hear from her... It delivered on 5/14, and I booked a flight on southwest for 5/23 because it was stupid cheap (and its southwest, so I can change it for free)
Delivered on 05/03 and got the email 9 days later (05/12). She basically told me to confirm a day I wanted to pick it up and when she confirmed a spot was open I booked my flight and gave her my flight details. She said someone can pick me up at the airport when I land Tuesday morning

ssrgeoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2022 JLURD
We will be on the same truck! I got confirmation today from JC with pretty much the same window of 5/26 - 6/6.

Hope these have been holding true!
Ours may also be on that same truck, seems it's filling up. I decided to hold off asking Daniel for info until the 4 week mark and he just responded that it's been built and we have a delivery estimate of June 6th. Just verified with build sheet and sticker. 🤞

Sponsored

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Ours may also be on that same truck, seems it's filling up. I decided to hold off asking Daniel for info until the 4 week mark and he just responded that it's been built and we have a delivery estimate of June 6th. Just verified with build sheet and sticker. 🤞
Awesome! 4 weeks from order to shipping? That was quick lol.

ssrgeoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2022 JLURD
Awesome! 4 weeks from order to shipping? That was quick lol.
Yeah, unexpected, I ordered the limited Gobi as well. Maybe their getting those out the door before the ordering window closes. 🤷‍♂️ The Gladiator I ordered in 2020 took two months.

Anotherwillsmith

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUSS
Its happening!

Areti (5/17/2022, 10:39:00 AM): Good news, your Jeep is in the shipping stage! The ETA for delivery is listed between 05/25/2022 - 06/08/2022.

- no window sticker yet.

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator
Can anyone who has picked their vehicle up from gupton verify some taxes for me? I have to pay 6.25% tax in my state, but I am having mixed findings on what taxes they collect. Some say they collect only your sales tax, but when talking to Daniel he said "we are required to collect our local city/county business tax" and I am not sure what that means because I thought you always paid your state tax on cars... any input?
Based off what I've read in Texas, the 6.25% is the state vehicle use and sales tax, but there are still city and local taxes that get collected. According to my financing paperwork, taxes total $127 dollars at Gupton on a $41,893 vehicle.