Sponsored

Gupton Motors 8% under invoice! Nashville TN area.

6.5shooter

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma daily, Sting Gray JLUR ordered!
Occupation
I&E Technician, Crane operator
Just wanted to let anyone close to the Nashville area know that Gupton Motors in Springfield TN will do any Wrangler or Gladiator order at 8% under invoice with an FCA control number and financing through them. Several guys on the gladiator forum have ordered through them and been very pleased with the experience, but I haven’t seen much about them here. Daniel is great to deal with and moves things along quickly. I just pulled the trigger on a Sting Gray JLUR. Had a VON 30 minutes after paying my deposit. Email [email protected] to get the ball rolling on an order.
Sponsored

kennjen

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Just over the NJ border in NY, near Nanuet
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU (coming soon)
not to be a debbie downer, but I'm wondering how bad the financing will be. You said you bought one with them already. How good/bad was the financing provided ?

Regards,

k

OP
OP
6.5shooter

6.5shooter

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
not to be a debbie downer, but I'm wondering how bad the financing will be. You said you bought one with them already. How good/bad was the financing provided ?

Regards,

k
I just placed my order yesterday. Many guys on the gladiator forum who’ve ordered through Gupton have gotten the standard FCA rates, 0 for 36mo or 3.9 for 72mo. You only have to keep the financing for 6 months, then you can refinance somewhere else if you wish.

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Those rates are not bad IMO. How do they keep you from refinancing immediately, they make you sign something?

OP
OP
6.5shooter

6.5shooter

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Those rates are not bad IMO. How do they keep you from refinancing immediately, they make you sign something?
I don’t believe you sign a contract For the 6 month period according to some of the replies I saw In this thread https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...p-to-8-under-invoice-on-factory-builds.34440/

If for some crazy reason the dealer financing were to wind up at 6% for 72mo on 40k loan, it’s just going to cost $38 more a month for 6 months vs a 3.9% rate. That’s not enough for me to cause a stir over.

Sponsored

kennjen

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU (coming soon)
I just placed my order yesterday. Many guys on the gladiator forum who’ve ordered through Gupton have gotten the standard FCA rates, 0 for 36mo or 3.9 for 72mo. You only have to keep the financing for 6 months, then you can refinance somewhere else if you wish.
That's not bad. Some can do better, but it's not at all the highway robbery that I was imagining.

Off-note: I just re-read and realized this was not a groupon deal that I thought it was. LOL

Thunderjet

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 F350
Good deal. What do they charge for DOC fees?
Any other dealer fees?
Financing can get tricky. It was required by the dealer I ordered my Rubicon from, or pay an additional $1,000. However they agreed to match the current rate I can get at BOA of 2.6% for 5 years.

Last edited:
OP
OP
6.5shooter

6.5shooter

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Good deal. What do they charge for DOC fees?
Any other dealer fees?
Financing can get tricky. It was required by the dealer I ordered my Rubicon from, or pay an additional $1,000. However they agreed to match the current rate I can get at BOA of 2.6% for 5 years.
Doc fee is $499 👎🏻 Plus a $7.50 charge for a 30 day temporary tag. No other fees.

Thunderjet

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 F350
Doc fee is $499 👎🏻 Plus a $7.50 charge for a 30 day temporary tag. No other fees.
Weird, I just called them and they told me $399. Either way, still very competitive.
Just curious, my order is already in with another dealer. I gave my word so will stick with it. But nice to know I have a backup if deal goes south.
Their financing is still tricky, Because even if you refinance 6 months later then its a used car and rates are higher than on a new car.

Last edited:

kennjen

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU (coming soon)
~~ even if you refinance 6 months later then its a used car and rates are higher than on a new car.
Is that how it works ??? You are refinanicing a "NEW CAR LOAN". So, wouldn't that be a refinanced "new car loan" ??? I don't think it would be considered a used car deal.

Anywho. I've never done it and no skin in the game, so I may well be wrong.

Sponsored

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2012 JKU Sahara
Just wanted to let anyone close to the Nashville area know that Gupton Motors in Springfield TN will do any Wrangler or Gladiator order at 8% under invoice with an FCA control number and financing through them. Several guys on the gladiator forum have ordered through them and been very pleased with the experience, but I haven’t seen much about them here. Daniel is great to deal with and moves things along quickly. I just pulled the trigger on a Sting Gray JLUR. Had a VON 30 minutes after paying my deposit. Email [email protected] to get the ball rolling on an order.
Good to know. Thx!

FinnCustomKnives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
Ordered our JLURD Saturday. I didn't get a VON yet but I'm not in a huge rush considering this is going to take some time anyway.
Daniel was incredibly easy to work with. From what dozens of guys on the gladiator forum have stated, they don't pull any funny business with tacking on fees and hiking rates. I have to imagine they treat anyone who contacts them for this deal as just high volume sales where they have the least amount of work and time in on a unit. I have no doubt they are getting sizeable kickbacks somewhere for all these units moved.
I was worried if they would honor the deal on a Wrangler, considering all the sources I saw were in reference to Gladiators, but it was a non issue.

kgatterer

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR , sold-2019 JL Rubicon Mojito
I am working with Daniel at Gupton right now, pricing a few different configurations and he has been great and very responsive. I should have my order placed by the end of the day. Decisions Decisions!

OP
OP
6.5shooter

6.5shooter

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I am working with Daniel at Gupton right now, pricing a few different configurations and he has been great and very responsive. I should have my order placed by the end of the day. Decisions Decisions!
I was 100% pleased with my experience at Gupton Motors. Daniel is great to deal with, and everyone I talked to the day I picked up the Jeep was pleasant. In and out in no time, no pushy extended warranty sell and no surprises on pricing. I ordered Jan 18 and the Jeep was at Gupton on Feb 12. All in all a quick, easy process.

kgatterer

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR , sold-2019 JL Rubicon Mojito
I was 100% pleased with my experience at Gupton Motors. Daniel is great to deal with, and everyone I talked to the day I picked up the Jeep was pleasant. In and out in no time, no pushy extended warranty sell and no surprises on pricing. I ordered Jan 18 and the Jeep was at Gupton on Feb 12. All in all a quick, easy process.
Did you fly in to pick it up? I'm only 4 hours away and was planning on renting a car one way, but the flight might actually be cheaper.
Sponsored