Sponsored

ground points for the ESS battery

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Need help. Awwwwwg. Started to put the cube lights on have several questions see above and one big problem.( see where did you ground your aux switches ) Thought I had everything wired just right. But my ground was too short. So I see this. What I think was a ground short bolt coming off the side of the inner fender looks just likt the other grounds) and hooked my ground to that. Then the red wire from the light was connected to the #3 aux wire blue 15 amp. Battery and main ground on fender were dis connected. So connected my ground to that other terminals it is the closest to the air box. I look away walk a few feet from the jeeep. My new off road lights are on! but th emain battery is disconnect athe neg terminal.

Check the inside no light on the aux switch panel. Batt and ground are dis connected. So what is that thing. I am guessing it must be part of the start stop. Second battery ? Your thoughts.

Second problem. Putting on side shooters. On hood. The bolt is too long and rubs the paint. Shortest bolt or higher riser for the L shaped brackets?

added this post becasue no one was responding to my others
Sponsored