Grinding feeling in the clutch pedal?

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
I believe the jeep is sending a stall condition, so it blips the throttle. This could potentially be a bigger blip with AC on, as there would be a larger load?

I'm just guessing at that. But after having various dealers look at it, one agreed with me that it's a stall condition, yet still said its "normal". "Normal" for an engine to think it's going to stall constantly?

Eventually jeep will have to acknowledge this issue, and will fix the tune. Itll be nice to have it fixed, but I'm tired of these kids telling me this problem is normal.
Sponsored

RockyMtnHigh

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon - Punk'n Orange
I believe the jeep is sending a stall condition, so it blips the throttle. This could potentially be a bigger blip with AC on, as there would be a larger load?

I'm just guessing at that. But after having various dealers look at it, one agreed with me that it's a stall condition, yet still said its "normal". "Normal" for an engine to think it's going to stall constantly?

Eventually jeep will have to acknowledge this issue, and will fix the tune. Itll be nice to have it fixed, but I'm tired of these kids telling me this problem is normal.
I'd second the stall condition. Occasionally I hear that unmistakable rattle associated with stalling when the RPMs drop.

Jeepguy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon Manual
Has anyone fixed the vibration/grinding issue in the JL clutch?

Petey

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl sport manual
replacement of the flywheel , pressure plate and clutch assembly would seem to be in order with a problem like this.

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
Unfortunately no. Dealer replaces my master cylinder but that’s it. Anything else they won’t cover. I will say it never feels worse or gets any louder. Been the same for a long time now.
Sponsored