Sold: California Grimm Offroad Steel Bumper Winch Plate (GRO10067) - $220

dudemind

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Never been installed. Bought this to install on my 4xe, but after months of waiting and watching newer orders get built and delivered, I decided to cancel my order today.

Box was opened (I had consolidated several mods into the one box), but individual parts/accessories are as they were delivered from Northridge4x4.

Will not ship. I go back and forth between Pasadena and Glendora, and happy to meet you anywhere between those two cities.

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
Never been installed. Bought this to install on my 4xe, but after months of waiting and watching newer orders get built and delivered, I decided to cancel my order today.

Box was opened (I had consolidated several mods into the one box), but individual parts/accessories are as they were delivered from Northridge4x4.

Will not ship. I go back and forth between Pasadena and Glendora, and happy to meet you anywhere between those two cities.
Nice product. GLWS

MarkyMark

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon JLU 2.0t w/ eTorque & Moto Guzzi Griso
Hey Dudemind, I'm interested. Sent you a PM. I'll be in your area this coming weekend. Hit me back on my cell and lets chat. Thx!

Advertisement

Mac Haik CDJR Georgetown

Advertisement