Grim Arb Mount. Inner fender problems

2020SARGERUBICON

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited
I just had my arb dual compressor installed under my front fender. The fender liner is now loose and making noise over 50mph. I cant figure out a way to stop it. Has anyone had this problem? I only have 10k on the jeep, but both liners are pretty worn. Considering new ones. Do you know what will fit over the mount and compressor? It’s a JLUR stock, should I wait until I lift it to replace the inner liner so I don’t have issues.
Sponsored

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
I just had my arb dual compressor installed under my front fender. The fender liner is now loose and making noise over 50mph. I cant figure out a way to stop it. Has anyone had this problem? I only have 10k on the jeep, but both liners are pretty worn. Considering new ones. Do you know what will fit over the mount and compressor? It’s a JLUR stock, should I wait until I lift it to replace the inner liner so I don’t have issues.

How was the ARB W/Grimm mount installed? I installed mine a few weeks ago and have zero issues, however it is necessary to remove the fender to install properly. I also replaced all 10 main fender clips and used a new push-pin to secure the front of the inner fender. Sounds like some of the inner fender bolts and or the front push-pin could be missing...Either that or a hack just removed some of the bolts and mutilated the inner fender by forcing it out of the way to create enough clearance for the install...

Jeep Wrangler JL Grim Arb Mount. Inner fender problems IMG_2065

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
The installer might've reused the clips, which are never quite as snug as when they are unused.

As far as aftermarket liners are concerned, not all will play well with the Grimm mount and dual ARB combo. That's even mentioned on their product page. Might have to contact the company to find out what does.
Sponsored