First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
Grid is in stock and on sale through 3/3. Supply is limited so grab yours today!

https://www.advdegree.com/products

Grid // JL

Jeep Wrangler JL Grid Sale IMG_1139

Grid is a great option for those who are looking to add quick access storage space to the back of their wrangler JL/JLU. Each grid is made from lightweight and durable 6061 aluminum. It's designed to be lightweight, yet rigid so you can maximize what you can store before exceeding the weight limits of the stock tailgate. It attaches via factory threaded mount points underneath the plastic trim. Grid is compatible with most nylon webbing/ pouch systems and can utilize Grid Adapters to mount bolt-on accessories like quick fist clamps.

If you aren't too fond of our logo placement, it's no problem. Each grid ships with a velcro patch override, so you can add a velcro-backed patch of your own.

Jeep Wrangler JL Grid Sale IMG_4403.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Grid Sale IMG_4408.JPG

Grid comes in two finish options. Bare 6061 Aluminum (shown left) and a type III hard anodized clear coat (shown right). The hard anodized finish offers superior resistance to wear and abrasion while providing a matte grey appearance.

Jeep Wrangler JL Grid Sale IMG_4412.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Grid Sale IMG_4414.JPG

Each grid comes with all necessary mounting hardware, a patch override, and two grid adapters. Additional adapters are available for purchase.

Sale Pricing is listed below:
Grid // JL (Bare 6061) - $113.52 - $79.99
Grid // JL (Type III Anodized) - $170.72- $119.99
------------------------
Extras and Add ons
Grid Adapter Pack - $4.99

Use code WRNGLRFORUM21 at checkout for an additional 5% off.

As always, let us know if you have any questions!
Sponsored

Jersimon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Bummer. Looks like a good product and I was going to order, but 30% of the product cost for shipping seems excessive to me.

OP
OP
AdvDegree

AdvDegree

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advdegree.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport
Bummer. Looks like a good product and I was going to order, but 30% of the product cost for shipping seems excessive to me.
We hear you. Sorry we couldn't make it happen this time, but we greatly appreciate the feedback. Check back periodically over the next couple of months. As we grow, we may be able to offer some different shipping options.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.