Sold: New Jersey Grey Dash Panels $100

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Grey Dash Panels for sale. Great condition. Just took them out of my JL. Located NJ/NY border. $100 pick up. Willing to ship as well but buyer covers cost.
Advertisement

Ricandax

First Name
Jerry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 wrangler sport
I’ll take them off your hands. How much to ship to 00754.

Ricandax

First Name
Jerry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 wrangler sport
Is that Puerto Rico? I’m not sure how much, I’ll have to stop at UPS tomorrow and find out.
Is that Puerto Rico? I’m not sure how much, I’ll have to stop at UPS tomorrow and find out.
Yes I’m in
Yes, I’m in PR. Do you have them packaged already? If you send me the packing dimensions, the weight, and your zipcode, I can figure out the shipping cost right now.

OP
OP
Sangiuolo11

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Yes I’m in

Yes, I’m in PR. Do you have them packaged already? If you send me the packing dimensions, the weight, and your zipcode, I can figure out the shipping cost right now.
No I’m sorry it’s not packaged already. I wasn’t going to package it yet in case a local buyer reached out first. But since you were the first to respond I’ll get everything together tomorrow.

Ricandax

First Name
Jerry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 wrangler sport
No I’m sorry it’s not packaged already. I wasn’t going to package it yet in case a local buyer reached out first. But since you were the first to respond I’ll get everything together tomorrow.
Ok thanks!

Advertisement

Exact Center

Advertisement