millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Have a Gecko Sahara 4xe on order and looking for some wheels with green on them. Only ones I have found is the vision fury 399 and the KMC rockstars. Rockstars are -12 and would stick out too far for me. Like the vision fury's but they appear to be on backorder everywhere. Any others out there I am just not finding in my google search.

Vision fury 399
Jeep Wrangler JL Green wheels 1626721144363
Sponsored

MonopoliJLUR

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon
What I’ve seen with some other colours is the mopar bead locks (or any bead lock really) and then they have the bead lock Ring on the outside of the rim painted to match, looks sick IMO

jeeeeeeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Find a set of wheels you like and a local powder coater. The PCs near me will do wheels for $50-150 each any color I want and that includes dismount/remount/balance of tires.

OP
OP
millerjl

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
What I’ve seen with some other colours is the mopar bead locks (or any bead lock really) and then they have the bead lock Ring on the outside of the rim painted to match, looks sick IMO
That is a possibility. Could have the rings powder coated color matched. Those wheels aren't cheap though with powder coating the rings would be around $500 a wheel.

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
That is a possibility. Could have the rings powder coated color matched. Those wheels aren't cheap though with powder coating the rings would be around $500 a wheel.
Buy once, cry once 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored