Sponsored

Great transaction with Leon at Criswell

AAMC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 WJ (gone), 97' LX450, '97 Land Cruiser, '17 MB-AMG C63s Cabrio, ‘20 JLUR on order
Occupation
I fix people
Props to Leon and his team at Criswell. Smooth ordering process, responsive via text/email, and received the Jeep about two weeks after ordering it. I flew in from Indy to DC Friday night, took delivery Saturday morning, visited with family, and made it back home this morning at 3 a.m. The finance/war room is pretty typical for any dealership, so no surprises there. I already had financing arranged, but they were able to beat it by a half point, so I took it. I didn’t go with an extended warranty. Also, as has been alluded to in another thread, Leon says last day to get a sold order in, and receive the vehicle before the end of the year is November 12th. Otherwise, you may have to wait until the start of the year for orders made after that time. Apparently, they cut production a bit near the end of the year, and are also focusing on the diesel. Thanks again Leon!

33735A06-45CF-4E1C-BFDA-1259E67D40D9.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Melny67

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jlu
Until the start of the new year really? Wow well I was thinking of placing my order for a JLUS in December. Guess I am going have to wait a little.