Sponsored

Great Smoky Mountain Jeep Invasion Pigeon Forge, TN

foxredlab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
We’re headed that way later this evening. Hopefully, we’ll be in our jeep. It’s currently in the paint booth from being rear-ended a few weeks ago. Shop says should be ready later today. Looking forward to meeting some fellow enthusiasts and the guy in the red BCM shirt. 😎
Sponsored

MerPinXEss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 4xe JLU
Headed there in MerPinXEss Sat, planing to getting a spot by the chargers. Also looking at checking out TN/NC trails, taking the long way back home Sunday Blue Ridge/Waterfalls being the focus

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Gotta love it. We left the LeConte center today and my wife looked at me and said, you know, after seeing these Jeeps here I realize that you really haven't done that much to yours...cha ching :rock:

Sponsored

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
We landed in Pidgeon Forge at about 2:30 today. Checked in at the show and shine lot, then had just enough time to drool over a bunch of booths inside the center.

Met and had great conversations with the gents from RockJock and RCV Performance. Ran out of time to engage them, but saw Jeremy from Rock Krawler, Kevin and Brittany from Lite Brite, Miss Mischief Maker, and more. Still got 2 days and still haven't gone through the outdoor vendor area.

So far it's been an awesome 1st Jeep event for us, and even had some fun parading the boulevard with 100's of other Jeeps.

Got my red BCM shirt laid out for tomorrow, so say hi if you see me.

Cheers, everyone!

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
We landed in Pidgeon Forge at about 2:30 today. Checked in at the show and shine lot, then had just enough time to drool over a bunch of booths inside the center.

Met and had great conversations with the gents from RockJock and RCV Performance. Ran out of time to engage them, but saw Jeremy from Rock Krawler, Kevin and Brittany from Lite Brite, Miss Mischief Maker, and more. Still got 2 days and still haven't gone through the outdoor vendor area.

So far it's been an awesome 1st Jeep event for us, and even had some fun parading the boulevard with 100's of other Jeeps.

Got my red BCM shirt laid out for tomorrow, so say hi if you see me.

Cheers, everyone!
Did you notice if the charging stations were accessible? Looks like they are in the club parking on the map.

If you’re around the rig in show in shine, we’ll swing by, otherwise we’ll keep an eye out.

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys XR in Hydro Blue
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase
I should be easy to find. Jeep is red.. there can't possibly be too many in red. ;)
Could easily substitute “Sting Gray” for red above...sometimes I see so many in Sting Gray that it makes me wonder if FCA purchased 500,000 gallons of it at $0.75/gallon.....

In any event....my wife and I will be departing home around 4:00 pm tomorrow. We’re staying in Gatlinburg, and due to our late departure, will be arriving in Gatlinburg from I-40 at the Newport, TN exit (435) and slip in the back way. Probably will attempt to make a cruise into Pigeon Forge later that night and see what we can see.

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
First time attending and 1st day was great, was in such awe that I initially forgot to take pics. Also met @JeepVet74 there, wonderful person and now glad to call her my friend. So many jeeps to look at: at the event and out driving around. Traffic wasn’t bad until 8pm. Then stop and go on the parkway especially the right lane. But it’s so worth it. Can’t wait for day 2,3and 4.

C84C1F2A-F8AC-4CE8-8921-3387CC457889.jpeg

00955B30-0E8F-451C-AF0F-FE80A1DBA7C1.jpeg

834BD981-5B8B-4320-887D-66289ACD3B6F.jpeg
Sponsored