Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
My wife and I will be there with the Jeep. We've been planning a vacation to Tennessee for a few months now. Found out about the Invasion more recently, so we tweaked our plans to include this event. I reserved a parking spot in the show and shine lot for all 3 days, but not sure how late into Thursday we will arrive.

I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible, in the real world. :rock:

Sponsored

Jtclayton612

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Once the weekend moves a little farther from my GFs birthday we’re gonna go to one.

unfortunately while she does love gatlinburg, Dollywood, and GSMNP it’s not her ideal birthday vacation.

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
Thanks for the warning. Between the "Dolly-Wooders" and the Jeepers, you won't be able to move in PF.

G.
Too true. PF is a pita to drive through on a good day. Weekends are awful…😳. Mountains are beautiful though, love ‘em.

Sponsored

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
Yep!!!!! Been involved since the beginning with this event. Will have a coupl of my co-workers there!
And free swag :)
Make me an offer I cannot refuse on your 2” lift with 9000 adjustable shocks for my 2022 JLR!
Jeep Wrangler JL Great Smoky Mountain Jeep Invasion Pigeon Forge, TN 1660659658208

OP
OP
bmwbutch

bmwbutch

First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
Stayed in Gatlinburg last year. Wasn't as may jeeps there as was in Pigeon Forge so booked a room there. Plan on stocking up on food and drinks then sitting on the sidewalk at night. May be a mistake, but that's how we did it at the rod runs back when we went.