Sponsored

Great Smoky Mountain Jeep Invasion Pigeon Forge, TN

lashlee

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR 2.0 Turbo 4 (Wife's), Tesla M3P (mine)
I came up early on Saturday, and didn’t have the time to stay long due to other plans in the afternoon. Got to talk to Matson before getting on the CTI trailer (scored an 880!!) but boy was it hot!! Sunday we hit trail 22 at Windrock trying to stay ahead of the crowd. Saw an old Willy’s going up 15, that thing was driven by someone with some mad skills!!

Next time we need to plan ahead to meet up!!

D0AD5223-2086-411A-9C35-F4D1DF8738E3.jpeg

90B2B983-671F-4BFD-877D-CB3167F38BDF.jpeg
Sponsored

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
I came up early on Saturday, and didn’t have the time to stay long due to other plans in the afternoon. Got to talk to Matson before getting on the CTI trailer (scored an 880!!) but boy was it hot!! Sunday we hit trail 22 at Windrock trying to stay ahead of the crowd. Saw an old Willy’s going up 15, that thing was driven by someone with some mad skills!!

Next time we need to plan ahead to meet up!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Great Smoky Mountain Jeep Invasion Pigeon Forge, TN 90B2B983-671F-4BFD-877D-CB3167F38BDF

Jeep Wrangler JL Great Smoky Mountain Jeep Invasion Pigeon Forge, TN 90B2B983-671F-4BFD-877D-CB3167F38BDF
Nice! What suspension are you running?

lashlee

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR 2.0 Turbo 4 (Wife's), Tesla M3P (mine)
@Mikester86 MC GC 3.5 with the Rocksport shocks. Put on the MC bumpstops to replace the OEM ones, as well as the front coil correction pads. The guy running the trailer told me I could remove one of the rear bump stops for a little more articulation but he said a 900 is what my wife’s JLUR with that suspension and tire and air pressure, so at least I put it on right! Great to deal with and very pleased with the results.

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I saw a guy walking around with a squirrel on his shoulder... is that the same guy here on the forum with the squirrel license plate by any chance??

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
@Mikester86 MC GC 3.5 with the Rocksport shocks. Put on the MC bumpstops to replace the OEM ones, as well as the front coil correction pads. The guy running the trailer told me I could remove one of the rear bump stops for a little more articulation but he said a 900 is what my wife’s JLUR with that suspension and tire and air pressure, so at least I put it on right! Great to deal with and very pleased with the results.
Awesome. Assume you have the outboard mounts up front?

I’m running 2” plus the durospring jounces in the rear and no scrubbing.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I saw a guy walking around with a squirrel on his shoulder... is that the same guy here on the forum with the squirrel license plate by any chance??
Lol, there was a guy in Gatlinburg Saturday night with a real monkey on his shoulder.

Packnbeer

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2-Door
so jealous!!! wanted to go so bad but couldnt get time off work. too short on staffing. so crazy difficult to hire right now. I hope all who went had a complete blast! I hope to see you peeps there next year

Anotherwillsmith

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUSS
[QUOTE
Jeep Invasion was awesome! Definitely worth doing again. Many people had suggested Jeep Week in Daytona for next year.

My one and only disappointment was not having the chance to meet most of who has posted in this thread. Still, we'll be in Tennessee for another couple weeks, so all hope is not lost on that front.
Recognized the Squirr3l plate as we were leaving LeConte. I said hey to you but didn’t put your ride with your username til after.. Wouldn’t have rushed off so quick. Granted, my buddy had told his wife that he was going to a Jeep show with me & didn’t tell her it was 3 hours from home. 😬 I was trying to get him back at a reasonable hour. Hope you’re enjoying the Tennessee road tour!

Sponsored

Ang1Sgt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys 2 door, 2020 Subaru Outback,
Occupation
Retired X2
Vehicle Showcase
Well….

I got in Gatlinburg on Saturday and I went like WTF is going on? I had not heard of this event because I was without a Jeep.

BUT….

I have another one now! So we have two vehicle to drive home! My JEEP Bug bit me again and I’m back to being happier than ever!

To all those Jeeps we saw driving around…..THNAK YOU!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
No, no squirrel on my shoulder. 😆 It's simply an ode to the main character of my favorite show, Dean Winchester, who is dubbed Squirrel by another character.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
[QUOTE

Recognized the Squirr3l plate as we were leaving LeConte. I said hey to you but didn’t put your ride with your username til after.. Wouldn’t have rushed off so quick. Granted, my buddy had told his wife that he was going to a Jeep show with me & didn’t tell her it was 3 hours from home. 😬 I was trying to get him back at a reasonable hour. Hope you’re enjoying the Tennessee road tour!
Oh yeah, I definitely remember fist bumping you as I was pulling out of the show and shine lot. You mentioned heading out, and seemed pressed to keep moving, so I didn't want to hold you up. Makes sense that you were on a mission for your buddies well being. Good looking out. 😆

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Your Jeep simply absorbed the gold. Same thing happens to your cash.
If that's the case at least a set of tube doors or a decent sound system could have appeared 😂
Sponsored