Jeneve

First Name
Tamatha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler
Hello everyone,

I ordered my 2D 3-part hardtop back on the 12th of Jan. I added a few extras but not many, and they say it is built. I have been told many different reasons why it is not shipped, so I don't even ask anymore. I will wait with all of you. Very thankful the dealership lets me drive my trade in till the new one comes in, with a locked in trade price.
Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Hello everyone,

I ordered my 2D 3-part hardtop back on the 12th of Jan. I added a few extras but not many, and they say it is built. I have been told many different reasons why it is not shipped, so I don't even ask anymore. I will wait with all of you. Very thankful the dealership lets me drive my trade in till the new one comes in, with a locked in trade price.
Yeah I hear ya, I got a canned response the other day about it being built but there are delays with shipping. I ordered on 1-1 and tried to be good about the miles on my trade but at this point, whatever. I have a work van that I was driving but now I drive the Jeep on weekends, plus my daughter is home from college and she drives it