Great experience with Criswell

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Me and my friend went to pick up our JL's Saturday afternoon, we were in and out rather quickly. We did a test-drive as well and went through the pickup check-list.

No bs, no hidden fees, what you agreed to is what you pay! This is the most pleasant car buying experience ever.

Mine is the white Sahara, his is the Rubicon. Our salesman is Patrick. I'd totally recommend Criswell as they have the best price for JL's in the country. We were given -8%invoice +300doc fee.
Ordered 8/27 -- picked up 9/28.

P.S: Car was prepped, ready, gave us a tour of the features, loaded with a full tank of gas to drive to Baltimore for a night, and then back to NYC the next morning.

IMG_5077.jpg
Sponsored

JJSix

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2016 Dodge Caravan
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
That is fantastic to hear! I'm also working with Patrick and just got an email back today that im in KZ status so should be picking up in less than 2 weeks. I wasn't sure how the pick-up experience was so great that it went so smooth.

Raysanti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue JLU Sahara
Glad to hear. Patrick's been awesome. Put my order in just over a week ago.

JCJR824

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR Billet Silver
Me and my friend went to pick up our JL's Saturday afternoon, we were in and out rather quickly. We did a test-drive as well and went through the pickup check-list.

No bs, no hidden fees, what you agreed to is what you pay! This is the most pleasant car buying experience ever.

Mine is the white Sahara, his is the Rubicon. Our salesman is Patrick. I'd totally recommend Criswell as they have the best price for JL's in the country. We were given -8%invoice +300doc fee.

P.S: Car was prepped, ready, gave us a tour of the features, loaded with a full tank of gas to drive to Baltimore for a night, and then back to NYC the next morning.

IMG_5077.jpg

Good to hear. I just ordered my JLUR from Patrick today. Looking forward to picking it up in 5 weeks!

OP
OP

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
My advice is go there, and prepare what you're about to pay for, nothing more. And trust me, what you agreed to, is what your final bill will be.

It's a VERY different car buying experience i've ever had. I've always walked in to the finance office with aggression and think im about to be scammed, but not this time. They lay it all out lol.

Sponsored

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
Another satisfied Criswell/Patrick customer here. Bought my Moab from Patrick a couple months ago. To add, they gave me top dollar for my trade-in (2016 Audi S5) based on photos I sent them months in advance. I was a little nervous that their offer might change with the on-site inspection of my trade-in (even though it was in excellent condition) but there was hardly a word about it at all. Well worth the 600-mile drive both ways.

Impy5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Has anyone leased through Criswell, or just purchased? Wondering if they up charge on leases.

Gillbot

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
I hope I have a great experience as well, but I’ve been working with Ash and he gives zero updates unless you badger him.

EnjoyLife

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado

IMG_5077.jpg
I was picking mine up on that same day. We got there right after 9am. It would have been neat to meet another forum member! Patrick was great to deal with and my experience was exactly as you described!

Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sting-Gray
I hope I have a great experience as well, but I’ve been working with Ash and he gives zero updates unless you badger him.
If it's not too far along, fire him and hire Patrick.

Sponsored

Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sting-Gray

IMG_5077.jpg
Solid report. Congrats to you both!

Gillbot

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
If it's not too far along, fire him and hire Patrick.
I’m already in KZ status so hopefully soon. I’ll give him a chance. I imagine they are swamped with orders.

OP
OP

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I was picking mine up on that same day. We got there right after 9am. It would have been neat to meet another forum member! Patrick was great to deal with and my experience was exactly as you described!
So they build your jeep in 5 business days and you take 1.5 months to pick it up? @_@

Haha jk, enjoy the JL.

EnjoyLife

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado
So they build your jeep in 5 business days and you take 1.5 months to pick it up? @_@

Haha jk, enjoy the JL.
Pretty much :) I didn't want to book airfare until it was delivered. Then I had to book airfare about 2.5 weeks in advance or longer to get the airfare at a cheap rate :)

OP
OP

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I went to Gaithersburg at about 2pm , was done by 4.

They were talking about the people that came in today, and one person from Missouri. I suppose thats you.
Did you have them drop tires to 37?
Sponsored