Sponsored

Great Day with the Jeep Team!

JL_RUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
I am so excited to join the Jeep Family. I just wanted to share my first experience out on the trails that confirmed exactly what I have always through about Jeep people.

I bought my JL a couple of months ago and finally took it off-road for the first time at Rocks & Valleys here in Michigan. I was relatively clueless other than some YouTube videos on how to off road and thankfully ran into a bunch of other Jeeps out on the trail after I high pointed without any recovery gear. Come to find out it was a team of Jeep employees out wheeling that day as a team building event and helped me out.

I ended up hooking up with them for the remainder of the day and they were nothing short of spectacular hosts. I learned a ton from them and they made me feel incredibly welcomed on their day out of the office. Really good to know that the people who help create the Jeep’s we love actually care about the product and the brand and not just pushing paper around. One of the people out there told me that one of the guys was a VP – you never would have known by how down to earth everyone was. I grabbed a photo of them, does anyone know their names? I'm terrible at keeping track of people

Either way, super excited to be part of the Jeep family!

Jeep Team Rocks and Valleys Aug 2019.jpg
Sponsored

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
What an awesome introduction to the Jeep family! Welcome!
Team building exercise, huh? I wonder if my boss would go for that......

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I am so excited to join the Jeep Family. I just wanted to share my first experience out on the trails that confirmed exactly what I have always through about Jeep people.

I bought my JL a couple of months ago and finally took it off-road for the first time at Rocks & Valleys here in Michigan. I was relatively clueless other than some YouTube videos on how to off road and thankfully ran into a bunch of other Jeeps out on the trail after I high pointed without any recovery gear. Come to find out it was a team of Jeep employees out wheeling that day as a team building event and helped me out.

I ended up hooking up with them for the remainder of the day and they were nothing short of spectacular hosts. I learned a ton from them and they made me feel incredibly welcomed on their day out of the office. Really good to know that the people who help create the Jeep’s we love actually care about the product and the brand and not just pushing paper around. One of the people out there told me that one of the guys was a VP – you never would have known by how down to earth everyone was. I grabbed a photo of them, does anyone know their names? I'm terrible at keeping track of people

Either way, super excited to be part of the Jeep family!

Jeep Team Rocks and Valleys Aug 2019.jpg
Welcome and this is really great to read.

Edit: and we were in R&V in mid-july. We had 10 Jeeps.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
If you are in the Lansing General Area, look up the Lansing Area Jeep Club on Facebook. The club goes to Rocks and Valley often. The club has so much stuff going on that you can not go to it all. They do monthly meet and greetings at local restaurants so you can get to know people, They have monthly euchre nights golf tournaments, People will throw BBQ parties, and Bonfire parties, You can go to as much or little as you want. The club is very LOW to NO drama.

They off road all over the state and nation. People will post up where there going and when and then go with them.

Last weekend, There were club members that welcomed people to go to Drummond Island, and Silver Lake. They will be at the Mint City Off road park next weekend and at Drummond Island again. Then there is an Ice Cream gathering on this coming Sunday in Dewitt.

The people are great to be around and I have not met one asshole yet.
Sponsored